I Love You Because - Austin Butler (kinda NSFW)

A/N : not sexy but there is nudity

The whole day you'd been in a positively sour mood. You'd snapped at your friend when she repeated herself one too many times, you groaned at each red light, and broke a hanger in half when you tried to shove it into your closet. At that last insult, you found yourself covering your eyes with your palms and taking several calculated breaths to calm down.

You jumped when you saw Austin leaning against the door frame, a hand over your heart, "Aus."

He smiled. He looked handsome today, but you supposed that was usual for him. His blonde hair was long and messy, his lips tied up in a lazy grin as he watched you with a keen interest in his eyes. Austin leaned his head on the doorframe and took a deep breath, his hands in the pockets of his grey sweatpants.

"Hey," he said softly.

"Hi," you said back. You set the basket of laundry onto the floor next to the bed, plopping onto it with a sigh. "I'll finish it later."

"I can get it," he said, moving towards the basket.

"No you don't have to."

Austin was already folding towels on the bed, "hush. Let me. You relax."

You laid down and rolled to face him, watching as he folded each of the bottoms and towels, then collected hangers for all the tops and dresses. He worked methodically and hummed old songs under his breath as though you weren't there. You just smiled. He made you feel relaxed because you trusted him so explicitly.

When he put the basket away, Austin laid down on the bed next to you.

"You didn't have to do that," you said.

Austin smiled, bringing your hand to his mouth. He kissed your palm and nuzzled his face into your touch, his stubble scratching your skin, "I did it because I love you."

You rolled your eyes but he just repeated it, "whether you like it or not I love you."

"Of course I like it! I love you too."

"But you never seem to believe me when I say it," he pouted.

"You're just so you," you said, gesturing to him in all his Austin glory.

Austin propped himself up on one arm, looking at you with a mischievous look in his eye, "what do you mean by that?"

"Well it's easy to love you."

"You don't think I love you?"

You laid on your back, hands on your abdomen, "no, no. I know you do."

Austin seemed to think on that for a moment. Then he leaned down and kissed your lips softly, just a peck. "I love you because you're beautiful."

He kissed your cheek, "you're kind."

His hot breath tickled your forehead, "you're intelligent."

"I love you because you love so deeply," he said, dipping down to kiss your chest where your heart started to race beneath.

"I love you because you're funny," he kisses your neck, "I love you because of your laugh."

"I love you because of that thing you do with your nose when something gross happens on tv, and I love you because you try to pretend it didn't happen," his kisses pepper up and down your neck, praising you for each little thing. "I love you because you're ridiculously picky and I love you because you give me all you won't eat."

His hand ran up your arm, teasing at the strap of your tank top and looking to you with wide eyes. You shuddered under his touch, letting it fall. He kissed the space it once laid, "I love you because you love me."

Austin slowly peeled the layers of your clothing off, wet kisses on each patch of skin. Then he held you in his arms, your back against his chest as he ran his hands down your skin.

"I love you because you don't see how perfect you arm," kiss on the shoulder. "I love you because you always hum when you cook." Another kiss to the back of your neck.

"I love you because you're mine. Forever and always." His tone was dreamy and happy.

You leaned your head back and sighed, "forever and always."