Whole Lot-ta Shakin' Goin' On - Elvis (NSFW)

A/N : request over in ao3, could not feel my fingers while writing this. Very cold room

You hummed to yourself as you piled the homemade Mac and cheese onto the plates for you and Elvis. The television sound was coming in from the other room and it was some musical you didn't know, but you pretended to know the rhythm as you hummed along.

Then you got the plates and brought them into the living room, glancing at Elvis on the couch. He looked handsome tonight, really handsome. He'd been forced to go to some meeting where he'd had to wear a suit and tie, and while he'd taken off the jacket and loosened the tie he still was dressed sharply for laying casually on the couch. His legs were spread wide and his black hair was long, falling on his forehead with a slight curl.

He looked at you and grinned wide, a perfect row of white teeth on a slightly crooked smile.

"Thank you, doll." He said when you offered the plate to him. The two of you ate in companionable silence as the movie played on the television. The lights of it bounced off his face and illuminated it in a sweet, tender way. You tried to not stare too intensely, but Elvis was ridiculously handsome.

You finished and put the plate on the coffee table, stretching your legs out in front of you and casually laying them on Elvis's lap. When he thought you wouldn't see, Elvis smiled at the contact and brought a hand to run up and down your leg while he ate and watched. Then he finished, the movie came to a close and he clicked the television off.

It was just the two of you, Elvis's knee bouncing beneath you and his hand sliding up and down your skin with a soft hum on his lips. That hum, that soft note that carried through his body and sounded all sweet and gravelly, sent a certain warmth to your core. You found yourself closing your eyes and twisting your hips a little as you imagined his voice against your skin.

"Whatchu thinkin bout?" Elvis asked, and when you opened your eyes he had a mischievous grin on his face.

You licked your lips, pulling your legs to you so you could crawl to him. You placed a knee on either side of his hips and held his face in your hands.

"May I kiss you, Elvis?" You asked breathlessly.

"Always," he responded, shutting his eyes as you claimed his lips. They were plump, soft, and warm. Elvis didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss, opening his jaw wide to accommodate for your warm tongue. You went slowly, caressing him with your lips to figure out what felt best in this angle.

His knee was still bouncing from under you, shaking your body, and his hands seemed completely restless. They traveled up and down your torso, quickly squeezing your boobs then touching anything nearby. He was very antsy today, more than usual.

You parted from him, breathing heavily as you said, "there's a whole lotta shaking going on, Elvis."

"Sorry baby," he said, his voice a slight groan and his fingers tightened as they slipped to your ass.

You dropped your head down and peppered hot, open kisses along his jawline and neck. Elvis groaned, still shaking beneath you.

"Now that won't do," you said with a playful pout on your lips. Your hands, which had been resting on his chest, felt the fabric of his loose tie. An idea struck. You undid it, then held it in front of Elvis's face to ask for confirmation. His eyes widened but he nodded.

While you maintained eye contact, purposefully looking into his blue eyes, you tied his wrists together. Then you lifted them and tucked them behind his head. He could easily bring his arms back down and slip from the ties, and he knew it. But instead he watched with bated breath as you slowly stripped off your clothes while on his lap. Then you went for his.

His arms made it so you couldn't fully remove his shirt, but you didn't mind. You unbuttoned it slowly, kissing each patch of exposed skin until his tanned chest was revealed to you. You couldn't help but rake your nails down his abdomen, feeling the way he shuddered under your touch.

"Please," he moaned, moving his hips to match yours. The tent in his trousers hit your thigh and it was surprisingly rock hard.

"Please what?" You said, lifting your chin and removing your hands from his body. "Use your big boy words."

"I want.. oh god.."

"Elvis," you said in a singsong voice, starting to fiddle with his belt buckle. Then you dropped to his ear, "what do you need, baby?"

"I need to be inside of you," he said in one quick breath, like it pained him to say it.

You obliged, removing his belt buckle and pushing his pants down enough until his cock sprung up. It was throbbing and pink, dripping with precum. You fisted him, getting in position to guide him into you as you said, "All you had to do was ask, handsome."

It was a bit of stretch to get him inside of you, it always was. You rolled your hips until you were full to the hilt, then paused to look at Elvis. Oh you wished you had a camera.

He never looked as handsome as he did when he was having sex. His head was thrown back but you could still see his brows furrowed together and his mouth shaped in an O as breathy moans came from him. The long lines of his neck were defined by his position, his tanned chest taking deep, deep breaths as you rolled your hips. The muscles in his arms flexed, using all his mental energy to keep them there. He was being a good boy, he knew to not move his arms despite wanting to desperately touch you.

You leaned forward, hands on his shoulders to help his arms down as you started to really pick a movement. At this angle, your clit ground against his pubic bone making you moan in delight.

You rode him, slowly at first. Your hips rocked back and forth with gentle movements until it hit that moment of passion. You started to really ride him, knees aching slightly from holding you as you bounced.

Elvis glanced down and saw your breasts, audibly moaning at the sight of them bouncing combined with the feeling of being inside of you. You sped up, sweat starting to cover your body.

You were close, God you knew you were close but you wanted Elvis to come first. Snaking a hand behind you, you gingerly Elvis's balls in your hand. His moan turned into a scream as he poured inside of you and you followed him after, your body turning into complete jelly. You got off of him, legs weak as you slumped to the couch.

Elvis was taking deep breaths, eyes shut tightly as he came down from his high. He brought his hands to his lap and you quickly untied them, rubbing at his wrists for him. You kissed each of them in gratitude.

Elvis had a lazy little grin on his face as he watched you. Then he pulled you into a searing kiss. The two of you cleaned up and went to bed, Elvis falling asleep with you in his arms.