The Lady Loves Me - Elvis (NSFW)

A/N: i know I've already used this song but I wanted to get a little smut out for y'all since I've been so busy. Also shoutout to @1-800-ChrissyCrumble for making my bad week better by saying I'd win an Elvis Fanfiction award

Elvis went to click the light off, covering the room in darkness. The moon peaked through the curtains and bathed the room in light blues. You felt the bed dip beside you as he adjusted himself. Despite yourself, you adjusted and quickly found his face. He kissed you, and you felt his earnest mouth open at your lips. His lips were one of his best features. Plump and perfectly shaped, they knew how to kiss and sing in a way no other man could. You could get addicted to his kisses alone.

Elvis's hands immediately went to travel your body, playing with the thin straps of your tank top you had on. He made a sound of appreciation when the straps slipped off your shoulders easily, exposing your breasts to the pale moonlight. You didn't waste much time to remove your bottoms as well, now completely naked under him and you went to take off his robe.

The two of you were bare to each other, but you didn't let that rush you. You made a small moaning sound when he slipped his tongue inside your mouth and your hands traveled up his abdomen to hold onto his shoulders. They were broad and warm under your touch and you squeezed just to feel him. He dropped his head to your neck, peppering hot open mouth kisses along your skin. The feeling was addicting and you found yourself getting wet at his actions.

Elvis dropped his hand down to your sex, fingers diving between your folds to find you soaking under his touch. When they found your clit, you shuddered slightly, a wispy moan torn from your lips. His tongue was warm as his teeth nipped along your collarbone timed with his ministrations.

"Fuck.." you murmured, moaning.

"Say my name, baby."

"Elvis.." you rolled your hips to meet his fingers, and went to keep his head near your neck.

"Louder," he sped up, licking the length of your neck then nipping at the spot between your neck and collarbone while he fingers brushed your clit.

"Elvis!"

He smiled against your skin and you now wanted more. You moved the position so you were on top, Elvis splayed out on the bed as you climbed to lay on his lap. His hard cock was against your thigh, dripping with precum and you went to touch it. Elvis shuddered under your touch. You gripped it softly, running a few experimental strokes up and down before gently dragging your thumb over the tip. His reactions were interesting and you wanted to know what he would look like coming completely undone by your hands. Or your mouth.

Before you could, Elvis's hand came to rest on your own, and you could see that it was physically paining him to ask you to stop.

"I want to be inside of you," he said, his voice deep and hoarse, "Please."

You wanted it too, so you placed a knee on either side of his hips and angled yourself until his cock prodded at your entrance. It was a little difficult to first get yourself situated but once you were fully settled, you moved a little experimentally. Elvis's hands came to clutch your hips, aiding in the process. The feeling of fullness was a little uncomfortable, but you knew once you got truly moving that it would be a delirious sort of pleasure. It always was with Elvis. You leaned forward, placing a hand on his abdomen. His muscles tensed beneath your touch. And slowly, you began to move.

Almost immediately, Elvis moaned at the feeling. His fingers gripped your hips so tightly you worried about bruises, but the sight of his face screwed up in pleasure was too delightful an image to stop it. You didn't mind the idea of Elvis's hands on you, the impression of his passion left on your skin. The thought seemed to turn you on even more. You began to pick up your pace, grinding your hips forward for your clit to rub against him.

"Fuck baby!" Elvis moaned. He wasn't one for cursing but once he was inside of you he couldn't stop, he continued mumble how good you felt and how good you were under his breath.

As it became faster and you both were eager for more, you leaned back and put your arms on Elvis's thighs behind you to keep you steady. He snuck a hand down to rub on your clit and it was like the electricity surged in both of you. You began to ride him like a true cowgirl chasing her pleasure and winding up her man. Moans were ripped from your chest that you couldn't stop and it felt so so fucking good. Your eyes rolled back as you felt that high come on quickly.

"Good baby..." Elvis spoke in a delirious and deep voice. "You're so beautiful baby, keep going."

You felt that warmth crawl through you, the same as it did earlier.

"Elvis!" You screamed, feeling the high take over your body. The speckled stars of your high flooded your vision, overtaking all of your sense as you became like jelly to the touch. You were numb, closing your eyes and savoring the feeling. Elvis followed after you in a series of low curses, and after he spent you climbed off of him.

You quickly went to the restroom to clean up, and when you came back you found Elvis lying on the bed with a lazy grin on his face. He pulled you in with him, hugging you closely to his chest. He kissed your forehead.

"I love you so much, baby."

"I love you," you replied happily.

He laughed breathily, "I can't believe I got so lucky."

"Hmm?"

"The lady loves me and I love her."