13. The first mission target He Ling appeared

At this time, Shen Yan didn't know how much influence he had on military students.

After the lunch break at noon, Shen Yan was personally sent by the instructor to Class A of the first grade, and greeted the instructor eagerly.

Class A is the best class among the dozen or so classes.

The teacher on the stage was preparing to give a lecture, and Shen Yan consciously found a seat to the side and sat down.

"Pheromones are a very useful weapon for Omegas.

There are no two pheromones that are the same in the world, and they are unique to each Omega, not only as a sign of personal uniqueness, but also as a test of fit. An important tool to appease the alpha..."

Shen Yan put his legs together, his back was straight, his slender fingers were slightly overlapping on the edge of the table, and he listened to the class without looking sideways, but his mind had long since drifted away.

Of course, he wasn't completely distracted, and he still devotes some of his energy to listening to the lectures, which is very familiar to a genius like him.

For example, now, while listening to the lecture, he asks the system in his mind, "Has the mission goal appeared?" The

system: "The mission goal has been confirmed, and you can see it in the afternoon."

Shen Yan: "Yes." The

system closed immediately after the answer . mouth so as not to reveal the stuffing.

It still remembered the host's declaration that 'the favorability level can be kept at 60', so he deliberately concealed the news of 'the first mission target favorability level +10'.

Here, the host must fill up all the favorability points!

For this purpose, it had to lie about the data.

Hope the host will forgive it, Amen.

Shen Yan was naturally unaware.

He doesn't even know who the target of the mission is, how can he increase his favorability?

However, after knowing that he would see each other soon, the young man was a little relieved and began to think about other things.

Since the mecha battle with Ji Ran in the holographic training room a few days ago, he has found a new way of entertainment, which is to play online battles with different people.

To his delight, this technology is very developed in this world. More than 300 million people have participated in online mecha battles, and the number of spectators has reached billions. Even the most popular holographic games are not as popular as it is.

Shen Yan can not only challenge different goals on the star network, but after winning each game, he can also get a lot of star coins according to how much the audience put into the prize pool.

All this made him feel very new.

He registered a fixed account for himself, the gender is Omega, and the registration name is [Return to Zero], which means that everything starts from zero.

As soon as the registration was completed, someone came to apply for the challenge.

Shen Yan casually clicked to confirm, and within two seconds, the level 6 mecha on the opposite side lay straight on the ground.

The owner of the mecha was very angry, and sent him a message just after the end, "Oh, it's an A-mounted O again, what kind of Omega with such good technology, shameless!!!"

Three huge exclamation marks are enough to show the other party's anger.

Shen Yan: "?" The

message was not sent successfully, it should have been blocked.

Shen Yan clicked on the other party's information and found that the ID named [Ran Ran] was also an Omega, and it was an account that had just been registered.

...well, he really shouldn't take the challenge.

Because his body is too weak, Shen Yan's daily battle time can only last for one hour.

He was 22-0, 22-0, before the first line-up.

Except for the interval between each game, the battle is basically over within one minute, and the speed is so fast that the opponent doubts life.

Halfway through, more than one person questioned his Omega status, and there were several unconvinced alphas who insisted on letting him take pictures.

That night, Shen Yan's account was credited with 270,000 star coins, which was the full reward for his mecha battle today.

These include the 5, 10, and 20 consecutive victories awarded by the organizer with a total of 65,000 stars, the bonus pool generated by the audience's bets of 35,000 stars, and a super VIP named [Yun] rewarded 20 stars Wanxing Coin.

The platform deducted 10% of the handling fee, and the rest was credited to his account.

The young man looked at the star coins in the account. Although there were not many, it was indeed a good start.

Might be a way to make money in the future.

In the past, Shen Yan had never cared about money.

After all, his family is a top-level family, and the weapons and equipment used in combat are all specially supplied by the military, so he doesn't need to worry about it at all. Even without these, the merit points earned in battles would be enough for him to squander several lifetimes.

But now, if Shen Yan wants to restore the damaged mecha, the amount of star coins needed is astronomical.

The young man's slender fingers moved slightly, and drew the mecha design on the light screen responsible for recording, and then marked the materials of each part.

These materials cost millions of star coins at least, and some can only be obtained through special channels, and I don't know when they will be able to collect them.

Halfway through the class, the elegant Omega lecturer glanced around and saw that the students were taking notes seriously, with a satisfied look in his eyes.

The new transfer student in particular caught her attention.

The other party's sitting posture is upright, with good manners, and every move reveals the nobleness of the nobles. From time to time, he raised his head to listen, or lowered his eyes to record carefully, as expected of the excellent Omega praised by the trainer.

The lecturer smiled and called his name softly, "Shen Yan, answer this question. When Omega develops a favorable impression of Alpha, how can he use pheromones to make him aware?

" Embarrassed by being caught, he stood up calmly, the white shirt outlines the thin waistline, and the light shines on his delicate face like a glimmer of light, which is dazzlingly white.

Those beautiful purple eyes looked straight at the teacher politely, causing the latter to be stunned for a moment.

The young man's voice is like a clear spring, and just listening to the voice is a kind of "if you meet a favorite object, Omega will transfer a very small amount of pheromone from the body, and control the pheromone to slowly approach the alpha, surrounding him. Around.

If the other party is not disgusted, you can take a step closer and let your pheromone and alpha pheromone touch each other lightly, and then merge with each other, which basically confirms the mutual goodwill between the two. "