65. Freshmen VS Seniors, Mecha Exchange Competition

Today is the opening ceremony for new students. In order to promote the relationship between students at all levels and achieve friendly exchanges, the training arrangements for senior students are quite loose.

After the training, many people came to the venue to watch the 'Freshman VS Senior Exchange Match'.

It is said that it is a private and unofficial exchange match, but in fact everyone is very concerned about it. It is related to the dignity of their seniors and sisters.

Heh, you can't let the freshmen who just entered school look down upon you, right?

And this year's freshmen are amazing, with two S grades and above.

One is Shen Yan with SS-level spiritual power, and the other is Shao Xinglan with S-level spiritual power. They are already far ahead in terms of level.

There is also a freshman named Ying Bochen, who is said to have shown strong explosive power during the test.

Either one should not be underestimated.

Shen Yan, in particular, was able to tie with their top-ranked ace-He Ling in the freshman challenge more than two months ago.

I don't know what will happen this time?

They must not lose!

Otherwise, it is really embarrassing, and I am ashamed to let the freshmen call them seniors.

These senior alphas and betas gathered around one after another, and stood on both sides of the freshmen, with a clear distinction.

They first saluted the principal and the two marshals on the rostrum excitedly, and then turned their attention to the six people standing in the center, with expressions of anticipation and apprehension.

On the other hand, the expressions on the faces of the freshmen on the opposite side were extremely excited, each and every one of them was as excited as if they had been injected with chicken blood.

Seventeen or eighteen-year-olds are youthful and energetic, possessing the impulsiveness and passion unique to hot-blooded teenagers, and the aggressiveness in Alpha's bones makes this atmosphere even more intense.

The freshmen who have just entered the military academy have not been baptized by rigorous training, and they have the spirit of not being afraid of tigers. What's more, their freshmen representatives are very strong, and they may not lose to these experienced seniors. .

"Come on, beat them!"

"Let them see the strength of our 4032 freshmen-"

"Turn the ace of the military academy!!"

"The 4032 freshmen must win-"

I don't know who shouted first. The atmosphere of mutual confrontation was like a dynamite keg being ignited, and the scene was out of control.

Being provoked like this, the senior military cadets naturally couldn't bear it, and quickly started to fight back.

"Damn, you freshmen, don't be too arrogant!"

"Wait, I'll make you look good soon."

"It's useless to shout loudly, everything depends on your strength."

... The

exchange match has not yet started, and the two sides The smell of gunpowder was already so strong that it choked the nose, and the atmosphere was so hot that the air began to burn.