3. Omega Rescue Center | Silver Neck Ring

Early the next morning, the starship Norn slowly stopped at the entrance of the star port of the capital star. Shen Yan and others followed behind the sergeants and walked off the starship.

A few betas are taken to the outlying placement center, and after a simple registration, suitable jobs will be arranged and they will be self-sufficient.

As for Shen Yan, a precious omega, Lian Feng personally sent him to the omega rescue center for a comprehensive physical examination and genetic comparison.

If unclaimed, the rescue center will issue a considerable amount of assistance each month to meet the basic life of the omega, until the marriage with the alpha or a certain number of years.

This is a completely different treatment from betas.

Rescue center lobby.

Most of the staff inside are omegas, alphas are not allowed to enter, they can only wait in the lobby.

The tall alpha sat on the sofa, with cold brows, a straight back, and long legs in military boots close together, maintaining a standard sitting posture.

In particular, the medal representing the Samsung officer on him attracted the attention of many omegas, who all looked at him with admiration.

In the Empire, the officer rank titles are divided into six levels from 1 to 6 stars, and the three-star officers belong to the middle and high-level officers, which means that they enjoy good treatment in the Empire and have a broad prospect.

"That alpha officer is so handsome, he's been sitting in the hall, is he waiting for someone?"

"It should be waiting for the omega just now, they won't be—"

"Definitely not! Foreign omegas need to be escorted by imperial sergeants to Help center, that's the rule."

How could the promising Samsung officer look at O ​​who was sent to the rescue center, he laughed to death.

"Meng Yu, didn't you see that omega's appearance? Oh my god, it's really good-looking. As an omega, I'm stunned .

"

I think so, you can see for yourself later."

Hearing this, the female omega named Meng Yu rolled her eyes in her heart.

This group of people who have never seen the market, what high-quality goods can the omegas who come to the rescue center have? They are all ordinary people who can't stand on the table, and they can't compare with those noble omegas who have been pampered and raised since childhood.

She once saw an omega who came out of an aristocratic academy from a distance. The clothes were layered and luxurious, and the hair was combed into fluffy curls and then rolled up high. Even the hair accessories were made of natural gemstones, sparkling. dazzling light.

The other party's skin was as white as milk, the slender waist was not full of a grip, and the whole body exuded a tempting aroma, which could be smelled even from a long distance.

That is the real delicate and beautiful, completely different from them.

*

Shen Yan underwent a full-body examination as usual.

The instruments here are very complete, far from comparable to those of warships.

However, it is obvious that these instruments can only detect that his body is in a weak state, but cannot detect the source of the damage and cannot solve his problem.

As for mental power, omega will not test this item at all, after all, this thing is usually only available in alpha and a few betas.

In addition to routine examination, a small patch of skin on the back of his neck was touched back and forth with various instruments, and it was concluded that his glands were well developed and would fully mature with adulthood.

With the instrument retracted, Shen Yan sat up from the bed and touched the position of the glands at the back of his neck. It became a little hot there, and it seemed that something was really bulging from inside, waiting to mature.

Amazing experience.

The middle-aged doctor rubbed his fingertips after the test, with a stunned expression on his face.

Just now, under the illumination of the light, the skin on the back of the omega's neck was as white as it was glowing. It felt delicate and smooth to the touch, like the finest jade, and like the highest-grade silk and satin.

Fortunately, she is an omega. If the alpha sees it, I am afraid that she will bite down hard in the next moment, and will not let go, even if the omega's glands are not yet mature.

"It will take a few minutes for the results of the genetic comparison. First, pick a neck ring that blocks pheromones, just in case." The middle-aged omega took out several neck rings from the drawer, each of which was very Beautiful, there are lace, diamond, bow and so on.

"I recommend you to bring this, it's very popular among omegas." She picked up a two-finger-wide pure white lace model and put it in her hand. The flower-shaped lace was embellished with a few shiny pearls, which looked pure and playful. , "This one suits you very well."

"Thank you, I'll just use the basic model." Shen Yan declined her suggestion and chose an unadorned silver necklace to wear around her neck.

With a 'smack' sound, the buckles of the silver neck ring intersected, adjusted automatically, and then clinged to the young man's slender neck, leaving only a movable gap, like some kind of special restraint.

Its surface glowed with flowing silver light, which complemented the white neck, and below it was the delicate collarbone, which sunk into a beautiful arc with its slightly tensed movements, with an indescribable color.

Shen Yan was not used to this kind of touch, with a bit of metallic coldness and a feeling of being imprisoned.

The young man frowned, and his fingertips circled around his neck. He roughly understood its material and structure, and he was completely relieved after confirming that he could forcibly break it with his bare hands.

After that, he went to the service desk to get a watch-style light brain and two inhibitors, and registered his omega status. After doing this, the gene comparison results came out.

Shen Yan clicked on the screen, which showed that his genes matched 'Shen Congsheng and Xu Wan' more than 99%, and it was determined that he was directly related by blood and was the biological parents of 'Shen Yan'.

After the data results came out, the omega rescue center has automatically contacted his family.

Shen Yan casually clicked on the information of the Shen family—the Capital Star comprehensive family ranked 1623, a middle-class family.

The main members of the family are: father Shen Congsheng (alpha), mother Xu Wan (omega), brother Shen Yi (alpha) and the protagonist Shou Shen An (omega), as described in the book.

Presumably in a while, Father Shen will send a housekeeper to pick him up.

Shen Yan returned to the hall again, which immediately caused a commotion.

"Come out, come out, Meng Yu, look, it's him—"

Meng Yu looked in that direction speechlessly, and was stunned in place.

She had never seen such an omega.

He was clearly wearing the most ordinary clothes, but he couldn't take his eyes off like the bright moon.