106. Variables and peripherals

Shen Yan finally got his own R-rank mech. Not only was he in a happy mood, but the head coach Xuan Zhuo and other teachers were also relieved.

Without him, because the performance of the fifth-level mechas used by youths is too poor, it cannot be compared with R-level mechas at all, let alone the main players on the field almost reach the top R-level mechas.

He Ling's "Silver Wing" is well-known in the industry, but Bai Shao's "Melting Gold" is not far behind, and Yang Liusheng's mecha "Fixed Wind" - a heavy mecha with good defensive and offensive power High, with his strength-enhancing talent, he can maximize his advantages.

At the same time, in order to win the league and improve the ranking of the military academies, the major military academies will spare no effort to pour resources into mechs and training. Some team members even make another modification according to the strategic deployment before the game, and the daily cost of mech maintenance and repair is also very considerable.

Under such circumstances, Shen Yan's fifth-level mecha seemed even more out of place.

Omega may be able to win in a 1V1 battle with its super-powerful operation, but in the face of a multi-person siege, how many seconds can a level 5 mech with increased speed and reduced defense last?

The armor must be replaced for him.

This is what head coach Xuan Zhuo has been paying attention to.

Seeing that there are only more than two months left before the league, every time he asks about the other party, the young man's expression is very indifferent, saying that he has found a master to make it.

But the head coach couldn't calm down at all.

Generally, it takes at least half a year to a year to customize an R-rank mech and complete the design drawings, and sometimes it takes several months to collect rare materials.

After getting the new mecha, you have to go through various stages such as performance testing, detail improvement, and re-adaptation.

It's fine in normal times, but now at this juncture, not only Shen Yan needs to adapt to the new mecha as soon as possible, but the other team members also need to re-adjust and adapt to the rhythm, the time is imminent.

What worries him even more is that the R-level mecha has as many as 150-200 buttons, while the fifth-level mech only has more than 60. How long will it take for Shen Yan to be fully familiar with these buttons? How long do you need to practice advanced combos?

Thinking of this, Xuan Zhuo's calm expression could not be maintained, his brows were wrinkled, and his inner anxiety was increasing day by day, and he got angry for several days in a row.

However, meeting Omega's calm gaze, his questioning words got stuck in his throat several times, and at the same time, he felt that the emperor was not in a hurry and the eunuchs were in a hurry.

When he couldn't bear it any longer, and was about to choose an R-rank mecha from the school's spare mecha library to forcefully distribute it to Shen Yan, the other party's mecha finally got it.

The 15-meter-high pure white mecha stands like a noble angel, with a cold pearl-like color on the surface. Every line is so perfect that everyone is attracted to it at the first sight. Past.

Bai Yan stared blankly: "...What a beautiful mecha."

She couldn't describe the feeling, this mecha seemed to have reached the limit of aesthetics, every piece of shell, armor, arm, knuckles... .. have reached the most perfect state, and there is no way to surpass it.