73. He kicked the shield into pieces!

Sure enough, the system heard the prompt that the favorability increased.

[Mission target Lu Yuntian, favorability +10, current favorability 90. ]

[The goal of the third stage is achieved, and the rewards will be distributed within a week. 】

The host is simply charming!

It is estimated that Lu Yuntian's favorability will be full soon.

It's just that they fight a little bit hard.

The system didn't know what to say, and even it was stunned every day.

However, it is not qualified to stop, nor can it stop that adult's behavior. It can only do its own responsibility first.

At the same time, I hope that the host can get enlightened as soon as possible, no matter who he likes.

Let's fall in love soon, host!

Talk about love talk about love talk about love.

The system kept looking forward to it.

It's a pity that it dared to BB a few times before, but now it doesn't dare, lest the host will have a rebellious psychology.

However, it should be soon.

Several times the host has noticed the weird atmosphere between the mission targets, but he has never thought about himself.

After all, good friends fight for themselves or something, it's a bit scary to think about it.

Moreover, the host subconsciously wants to maintain this kind of good friend status. Will he feel embarrassed and lost when he finds out in the future?

Ugh.

The system was messed up and thought a lot, and then temporarily went offline to inquire about the status of drug research and development.

In any case, helping the host regain mental strength is the most important thing.

Fighting sessions on the training ground continued.

Lu Yuntian completed the task very well, and no one dared to question his qualifications as a teaching assistant.

And the fact that Alpha was punished instead of Shao Xinglan also made all the freshmen feel good about him. If he hadn't clearly expressed his desire to monopolize Shen Yan, he would have become one with the elite class by now.

With the actual combat training just now, Major Feng Qi began to explain the basic movements of martial arts.

"Straight punches, swing punches, uppercuts, elbows, side kicks, side kicks, etc., everyone here has learned it, but you use it too badly!" The

light screen deliberately slowed down, showing that the alphas In the face of the attack, the slow defensive action, and the hasty attack afterwards, dodge randomly.

A series of scenes can only be described as 'collapsed', which made all the favorites of the sky blush.

"Gao Ge, tell me, what is the problem?"

Gao Ge was seriously injured, and later insisted on doing 300 push-ups. At this time, he couldn't even breathe well, but he still raised his voice: " Report, personal... Inexperienced in actual combat! Basic movements... huh... not proficient in mastering! Too much, impulsive!"

"What else?" Feng Qi looked at him sharply, as if to shake his heart See through all the deep thoughts.

The tall alpha hesitated for a moment, and finally gritted his teeth: "I'm afraid of getting hurt."