Something has changed

The moment he heard the word 'King of Alien Beasts', in addition to endless despair, some broken pictures suddenly flashed in He Ling's mind.

"Activate emergency plan B, everyone, retreat at full speed!" Clear and firm words appeared in his ears, with reckless determination.

As soon as the screen turned, dazzling golden light erupted from the center of the darkness, and thousands of light beams shot out suddenly, piercing the darkness. The rich and bottomless black gradually dissipated in the light, making the entire starry sky as bright as day.

The aftermath of the explosion swayed away, and the turbulent spiritual force gradually enveloped the entire planet, and the golden light permeated every corner, like an ultimate purification--He Ling rested his forehead with one hand, dripping with cold sweat, and his face was frighteningly pale

.

He didn't know what it was, but he could feel the extreme grief, the feeling of despair drowned him like sea water, and even breathing became difficult.

Alpha half-closed his eyes, his eyes were red, his slender and powerful arms clasped the opponent's slender waist tightly, and the muscles in his arms swelled up with obvious arcs, so hard that his knuckles turned white, the force was so strong that he almost embedded his whole body into his body.

It seemed that only in this way could he confirm that the person in front of him was real.

His voice was trembling slightly, but his tone was exceptionally firm.

He will protect Shen Yan, even if it costs him his life.

"I will protect you."

These words were like a heavy hammer hitting Shen Yan's heart.

Omega looked a little dazed, he had always been in the impression of protecting others, and this was the first time he heard someone say that he should protect himself.

He couldn't tell what it was like, but he just felt his heart beating uncontrollably. That sour, bloated feeling was more vivid than ever before.

The other party's arms were tightly bound, like iron clamps, and the air in his chest was squeezed a bit.

However, Shen Yan just frowned slightly and adjusted his breathing, and didn't make any resistance, instead, he stretched out his arms and hugged the other party back with some hesitation.

This kind of He Ling reminded him of the other party's appearance during the susceptible period. He was obviously a top A, but he carried a faint sense of fragility and brokenness, which was irresistible.

The young man raised his warm palm and lightly moved it from top to bottom along Alpha's tense back. Caress, as if to appease his emotions.

The bodies of the two were closely pressed against each other through the thin clothes, Shen Yan could feel the other's hard chest, the heat of the body and the violent heartbeat, one after another, it was extremely powerful.

In addition to the other party's and his own, the eardrums were clattering 'bang bang bang', which seemed to be faster than usual.

He tried his best to ignore the abnormality in his heart, and the movements of his fingertips became softer and gentler.

It took a long time for He Ling to get rid of that feeling of being on the verge of extinction.

Alpha was breathing heavily, his cold brows and eyes were soaked in cold sweat, and they shone faintly under the light. He closed his eyes, his frowning eyebrows finally eased a bit, and his stiff body gradually relaxed under the other's meticulous comfort.