19. What is the match degree of 'Destiny'

After a day of high-intensity training, He Ling entered the bathroom as soon as he returned to his room.

The warm water flowed down the naked chest, passed through the lumpy and distinct abdominal muscles, and after the mermaid line gathered shallowly, it slid down a pair of long legs against the sky, and splashed on the ground. water splash.

Smooth lines and muscles mean strong strength and explosive power, and the top alpha has a near-perfect figure under the excellent physique and years of exercise, coupled with a height of 189cm, which is enough to make everyone envy.

He Ling stayed in the bathroom for nearly fifty minutes before opening the door.

At this time, he was already well-dressed, his pajamas were buttoned to the top button as usual, his clothes were flat without any wrinkle, his long silver hair fell softly on his shoulders, and his cold white complexion shone a touch of cold light under the light. .

The whole person is clean and fresh, spotless, just like the bright moon in the sky, far away and unattainable.

Suddenly, the light on the wrist flashed, and then the message prompt sounded, which was specially set by him.

Are you there? - From Shen Yan.

A faint smile appeared in his blue eyes, and his slender fingers swiped across the light screen.

He Ling: Yes.

Shen Yan: What are you doing?

He Ling: I just finished taking a shower, and I'm about to review the new ideas you mentioned.

The young man just wanted to continue discussing with him, and remembered the system's advice, he could only look for new topics.

Shen Yan: Well, have you eaten?

?

He Ling paused for a moment, and glanced at the time displayed on his brain - 11 pm.

He lowered his eyes and thought, maybe... the other party was talking about supper?

He Ling: The cafeteria has snacks in the evening, but I don't need it.

He has always been more disciplined.

Shen Yan: Oh.

He frowned lightly, as expected of the flower of the high mountains, he didn't know how to chat at all.

Shouldn't we just talk about this topic? Always ask him to find a topic.

Looking at Shen Yan's reply, He Ling could faintly sense that the young man seemed a little unhappy.

It's just that he didn't know why.

Alpha's azure blue eyes paused for a few seconds on the other party's reply, highlighted the third most abrupt sentence, and tried to interpret it in various ways.

Ask him if he has eaten, is he worried that the food at the military academy is not good?

After thinking about it, only this explanation is the most reasonable.

After all, the meals of the First Military Academy are obvious to all, only the quality is guaranteed, not the taste.

Just when Shen Yan was about to change the subject, the other party already had a reply.

He Ling: This is my dinner, picture/picture/picture.jpg

Although the food in the cafeteria is average, the school has a special reward for the top 10 students in overall strength, which is also an incentive policy.