72. fighting course fights

There are tens of thousands of freshmen taking combat courses in the entire training ground, and the elite class stands at the center, which is undoubtedly the group that attracts the most attention.

In front of a large audience and under the watchful eyes of everyone, no one thought that Lu Yuntian would dare to be so blatant.

Although helping students wear protective gear is also part of the teaching assistant's job, but everyone can see his "Sima Zhao's heart".

Fuck, shameless!

This is the inner thought of countless military students.

Shen Yan is the admiration object of many alphas, betas and even Omegas.

Before he entered school, he was the focus of everyone's hot discussion. After seeing him, Omega's beautiful face, which is too beautiful to be real, and his outstanding performance in the exchange competition made him an idol-level figure in the hearts of countless freshmen.

It is no exaggeration to say that Shen Yan is enough to be called "the love in the dreams of thousands of military students".

Any contact with him at this time will arouse the hostility of others.

Therefore, upon hearing the intimate 'words', many alphas were so angry that their eyes turned red.

I can't wait to push Lu Yuntian to the ground with one stride, and punch his handsome face twice!

'Wait for me. '

The alphas, who were originally dissatisfied with him as a teaching assistant, were completely filled with anger in their chests, and looked at each other with stern eyes.

There are more than 20 alphas in the elite class, they don't believe that none of them can win.

As long as someone beats Lu Yuntian, what face does the other party have to come back as an assistant coach. Ah.

Being stared at by all kinds of hot, disgusted and jealous eyes, Lu Yuntian's heart was not disturbed.

As the second prince of the empire, he has long been used to being watched by others.

The same is true for Shen Yan, he is used to the gazes of his surroundings.

Therefore, in the eyes of other military students, there was an atmosphere between the two that others could not get along with, and the fire in their hearts suddenly burned even hotter.

Lu Yuntian still has a sense of proportion.

Except for the first sentence, he didn't do anything out of the ordinary, and dutifully played the role of teaching assistant.

Those twinkling peach blossom eyes are full of seriousness, which is quite different from the usual lazy and undisciplined appearance.

He would never let Shen Yan get hurt in the fighting class.

With his help, the young man puts on the protective gear.

As the head of the four major military academies in the empire, the No. 1 Military Academy is rich and powerful, and uses the best materials, so it is very light, and it will not affect any movements when it is carried.

Except for the protective cover that is automatically generated on the head, the rest are shock-absorbing and force-relieving devices, used to protect vital parts such as the chest and abdomen, and the buckles are automatically adjusted, which is very convenient.

Lu Yuntian patiently helped Omega put on every protective gear, his movements were extraordinarily meticulous.

When the other party was all done, he checked carefully in front, then went around to check every inch behind him, and repeated this to make sure everything was safe.