109. Sunset Rainforest Knockout Tournament begins

After the voice fell, the atmosphere became silent for a while, and even the air became a little more condensed.

He Ling's long eyelashes seemed to have fallen from ice and snow, and his smooth silver hair was scattered on his chest. He felt that the boiling blood in his whole body gradually cooled down because of the other party's words, and became icy cold.

The heart seemed to be clenched bit by bit by a big hand, bringing an indescribable throbbing pain, and even breathing became difficult.

One moment he had seen the gate to heaven, and the next moment he fell into the eerie hell.

Such a huge gap was almost unbearable for him.

Alpha's cold white fingertips were aching, and he lowered his eyes to cover the loss and pain in his eyes, trying to think calmly.

They have only been together for more than four months, which is really not a long time, maybe he still can't satisfy Omega, not enough for the qualification bid. Remember the other party and become his alpha.

He Ling knew that he did not do well in many areas, and he was not proactive enough.

It is reasonable to have such a result.

He shouldn't expect too much.

If it is before, he will wait until the day when the other party is willing.

But now...alpha thought of Han Rui's 46% matching rate and the way he looked at Shen Yan just now, his thin lips pursed into a straight line.

At the same time, he didn't want the other party to use inhibitors, which would be too harmful to the body.

"...Inhibitors are not good for your health, if you don't reject it-" He Ling closed his eyes, his cold voice was a little fragile, "I can help you." He Ling to help him

?

Shen Yan was taken aback when he heard the words, he seemed to have never thought of this method.

His first reaction is to use inhibitors to solve it, which is the inertial thinking formed over the years.

However, Shen Yan thought, this is indeed a good way.

Unlike the period of weakness after the injection of inhibitors, the standard. Note that the sequelae are minor and will not affect the game.

Although he doesn't like this kind of physical need, if that person is He Ling, it doesn't seem so difficult to accept.

"Okay." The young man looked at the alpha with a colder face, and a smile appeared in his beautiful purple eyes, "If the estrus is next week, you can help me." He seemed to understand something at this point

.

The young man's slender body slowly approached the other party, tilted his head slightly and kissed the corner of He Ling's tight lips, and deliberately leaned closer to the other party's ear: "Or in other words, when the time comes, you come - mark me."

The ending of Omega rises slightly, and the voice is deliberately light, with a hint of lure. Confused, as if making a novel attempt.

The warm breath sprayed on Alpha's tense jaw, brushed behind the ear, but left quickly, with green and unfamiliar movements.

However, it was like a thunderbolt falling on He Ling's body. All his mind was focused on the other party's words, and his cold blood began to boil again.

mark. remember me.

mark. remember me.

mark. remember me.