101. Just how strong is Shen Yan?

The name He Ling has been widely known since before he entered the First Military Academy, and it is a symbol of the new generation of the empire.

He is the only son of Marshal He Xuan, with mental power close to the top alpha of the SS class, the true favored son of heaven.

He won the championship three times in a row in the mech competition in middle school. After entering the First Military Academy, he singled out all the seniors as a freshman, without losing a single one. In the following two years, it even sat firmly on the throne of top1, leaving the second place far behind.

Even against the cadets of the other three major military academies, he was not defeated, and won the championship on behalf of the first military academies many times.

It can be said that he is synonymous with strength, a leader among military students, and a god-like existence in the eyes of many freshmen.

Everyone believed that He Ling would remain top 1 in the past four years until graduation.

Even though many people knew that Shen Yan was very strong and deservedly number one among the freshmen, they never thought that he would replace He Ling.

Especially the seniors in the senior grades, they have a deep understanding of the horror of this military academy ace.

The other party is the first in every homework, without any shortcomings, and the evaluation of each course is 'super', basically reaching the limit value.

So this result surprised them all the more.

How could He Ling be surpassed?

It's like the emperor sitting on a high platform was pulled down from the throne, and the high-ranking god was pulled down from the altar, and then replaced by a stronger new god. Many people couldn't understand this heavy news Take it easy.

Just how strong is Shen Yan?

He's still an Omega! !

It's unbelievable.

If this result was just a surprise to most military students, then it was a bolt from the blue to some alphas who thought highly of themselves!

The first of the four major military academies in the empire - TOP1 of the First Military Academy was actually taken away by an Omega--

Where is the dignity of their alphas? !

Although He Ling himself knew nothing about it, these people always regarded him as the representative of Alpha by default.

The first place in the comprehensive ranking is alpha, which proves that alpha is the strongest, and other genders simply cannot compare with it.

Not only the number one, but before the arrival of this freshman class, the top five in the overall strength ranking of the first military academy were all alphas, which inflated their self-esteem to the extreme.

As it should be.

Alpha is the master of this world.

No matter where A is the strongest, even the First Military Academy is no exception.

As for betas?

Heh, it's just a mediocre gender, not even in the top five.

Omega?

But it is necessary to be attached to their existence.

Even if you enter the military academy, how does that number compare with Alpha?