108. Arrive at desolate star | confrontation

The night before boarding the starship, He Ling gave Shen Yan the completed SS-level defensive cover.

Before that, he, Lu Yuntian, and Shao Xinglan experienced more than three months of mental power extraction, endured more than half an hour of brain pain every day, and finally filled the [mental power source box].

The source box full of spiritual power, the gray 'Yasi' gradually turned into pure white, with a glimmering glint on the surface, like a pool full of water, almost overflowing.

And the detected data also exceeded He Ling's expectations, reaching an unprecedented SS level!

It was nothing short of a miracle.

After all, no one can last long in such pain, which means that no one knows that the source box made of special materials will have such an astonishing carrying capacity.

After Master Lou's design and sculpting, the spiritual power in the source box was not wasted, and a unique SS-level defensive cover was successfully created.

For easy wearing, it is designed as a bracelet, which is also the most commonly used style on the market.

He Ling pulled Omega's slightly slender wrist, his eyelashes drooping slightly, his slender fingers unfastened the buckle, and gently helped him put it on, "This is...a gift for you." He paused

, Receive the unfinished word (we).

Even though his heart was a little sour, it was undeniable that the other two contributed to the creation of this SS-level defensive cover.

The pure white bracelet is shiny and flawless, its texture is as light as a cloud, and its surface glows with faint fluorescence, as if there are countless filaments of spiritual power floating there.

As soon as Shen Yan put it on, he felt the surging spiritual power contained in it, which was not comparable to ordinary defensive covers.

He looked at it a little dazedly, and with the tingling in his brain, a blurry picture suddenly flashed in front of him.

The tall general stood in front of him, with a dignified voice: "This battle is extremely dangerous. I got this defensive cover...accidentally from the black market, and the defense level is very high."

"Can I... put it on for you?"

"You look good in it."

"This time we will definitely be able to successfully destroy the king of beasts, and the war will end."

...

The screen was only for a moment, and then disappeared suddenly, Disappeared without a trace like melting foam.

Shen Yan seemed to be surrounded by layers of fog, unable to see anything clearly.

He couldn't see that person's face clearly, and he couldn't recall the specific details, but the feeling was very familiar, and so was the voice, as if he had heard it countless times.

"You look good on it." He Ling's eyes fell on Omega's wrist wearing a bracelet, and he couldn't look away for a long time.

The pure white bracelet was clasped on the wrist, complementing the fair skin, making the skin more radiant, even more moist than the finest suet white jade.

The slender fingers are like pruned flower branches, with a jade-like texture, making people want to hold them tightly and kiss them.

Alpha closed his eyes, and he gave the other party the most private thing that covered the glands. A dense neck ring, and a bracelet-style defensive cover.