75. Shen Yan's popularity【Buy carefully including forum body! ! 】

The popularity of the three alphas is very high, and their temperaments also have their own merits.

He Ling was as cold as the lone moon in the sky, Lu Yuntian was lazy and noble, and Shao Xinglan looked like a lively noble boy, a boy from Bai Nen primary school, although those who had been in contact with him knew it was not the case.

They each have their own characteristics, and their identities and family backgrounds are the top of the top. They have countless fans on the star network and have attracted the attention of countless people.

In Omega's eyes, alphas already have natural attractiveness in terms of gender, not to mention top alphas who are excellent in all aspects, and the moment they appear, the atmosphere becomes hotter.

However, Shen Yan's popularity is not lower than the other three.

His popularity even faintly surpassed that of Lu Yuntian and Shao Xinglan, approaching He Ling, the most popular ace of the military academy!

This is simply impossible in normal terms.

However, many impossibilities have appeared in Shen Yan.

Except for the freshmen of this year, almost all the Omegas of Xingya Noble Academy do not know Shen Yan.

When he was in the academy, he was well-known to everyone. On the first day, he used his "self-introduction" to reverse the public opinion and went straight to the top ten of the "Most Popular Omega Ranking". maintenance object.

Afterwards, it skyrocketed in the Freshmen Challenge, and made a grand appearance in the promotional video of the First Military Academy, which greatly improved Omega's social status to a certain extent, and the popularity of Starnet once exploded.

They had seen each other in uniforms in the academy and dresses at balls, both of them looked good, but this was the first time they saw him in combat uniforms.

The white combat uniform, which symbolizes the elite class, outlines the slender and tall figure of the young man. The mechanism hidden under the combat uniform shows explosive power. The thin waist is gathered in the military belt, which is narrow and thin; below is a pair of slender and straight legs. Her calves were wrapped in military boots and looked unnaturally long.

Since he had just finished training, the broken hair in front of his forehead was scattered, his delicate face was a little more determined, his purple eyes were sharp, his back was straight, and his whole body was like a sharp sword drawn out of its sheath.

In front of several top A's, the momentum has not diminished at all.

It was the first time that everyone standing in the corridor knew that an Omega could be so handsome and sassy.

And can be so hard-edged, so strong!

This kind of Shen Yan is simply A burst!

Many Omegas stared blankly, unable to take their eyes off each other at all. After returning to his senses, he somehow started to blush.

Then I suddenly felt: If it's Shen Yan... between O and O, it seems that it is not unacceptable.

"Shen-yan-! Shen-yan-!"

A group of Omega chanted his name frantically, almost overwhelming the other alphas. The level of fanaticism was no different from that of fans on the star network, and there was no noble Omega at all. modesty and elegance.

Today, the number of youth fans on Xingwang has grown to nearly 1.5 billion at a rocket-like rate.

It was the first time that Marshal Ying Ze, the head of the three marshals, participated in the opening ceremony of the First Military Academy and praised him personally. Once it was broadcast, it undoubtedly shocked the Star Network again, and the number of Shen Yan's fans increased in a straight line.