52. He Ling's susceptible period

Normally, He Ling's susceptibility period will not come until more than a month away, but he is very aware of the reason for the early susceptibility period.

Last time when he smelled Shen Yan's pheromone for the first time in the testing center, he had a premonition, but this time it was even stronger -

the beautiful butterfly not only landed on his Fingertips, and gently spread his wings to him, expressing obvious friendliness and attention.

Alpha rested his forehead on one hand and gasped. Cold sweat rolled down his temples. He frowned forbearance. With the other hand, he tightly held the white space button, so hard that his fingertips turned white.

Such a novel design, accurate to the point of the design drawing, perfectly fits his operating habits, and it cannot be designed by mecha makers alone.

It is necessary to have a good understanding of his combat methods and habits, and the provider of this information can only be Shen Yan.

As for the materials in the space... they are

also of great value.

R-rank mechs like 'Silver Wing' are even modified with high-end materials, which are not comparable to ordinary mechas.

This is the gift that Shen Yan gave him, unique, something that no one else has, and something that belongs to him.

is his.

This recognition made his thirst more obvious, Alpha closed his eyes uncomfortably, his cold white fingertips trembling slightly.

The pheromones began to be released uncontrollably. At the same time, he felt the pheromones emanating from Shen Yan's body very clearly. The faint, refreshing mint-flavored pheromones are also what he desires the most right now.

The omega he likes is here, able to help him get through the susceptible period.

And he should-

"He Ling, what's wrong with you?" Puzzled in Shen Yan's eyes.

He originally thought that the other party was just slightly lost in thought, but within a minute, Alpha's cold brows and eyes were stained with a little pain, his forehead was covered with cold sweat, his breathing became more rapid, and his jaw line was tense, as if he was enduring something with all his strength.

"Are... are you okay?"

Seeing that the other party was indifferent, Shen Yan was worried that he would fall into the state of distraction just now, so he couldn't help but move closer, intending to pat him on the shoulder, "He Ling?" That

mint-flavored pheromone Getting closer and closer to him, as if close at hand.

But the other party's words brought him back to reality, and his rationality also came back a bit. Omega has no obligation to help him through the susceptible period.

He Ling stood up abruptly, took two steps back to avoid the other party's outstretched hand.

"...my susceptibility period has arrived." The

cold voice was unspeakably hoarse, like adding hot charcoal to ice water, and the rapid breathing made Alpha's chest violently rise and fall, "Don't come close to me-- He Ling lowered his head halfway ,

with a few strands of silver hair hanging on his forehead, sweat dripped down his stern browbones, flowed into his slender neck, passed over his rolling Adam's apple, and wet the white shirt on his chest, highlighting the Clearly defined muscles.