63. Opening | Opening Ceremony

Shao Xinglan's complexion suddenly darkened, his amber eyes were extremely cold, like a poisonous snake entrenched in a dark corner, spitting out a message hissingly, wishing to kill the other party with his eyes, he was not at all obedient when facing Shen Yan harmless.

The boy bit his lower lip tightly, secretly hating the system of the First Military Academy in his heart.

The system stipulates that freshmen who have just entered school must be ranked in terms of overall strength after three months, and they will be allocated dormitories according to their rankings, and they will be rotated every three months thereafter.

Damn, he is obviously also an S rank, so he will definitely be able to enter the ranks of TOP5!

It's a pity that now he can only live in the double room of the elite class with another alpha, and he can't even enter brother Shen Yan's dormitory.

Thinking of He Ling being able to live in the same villa as the young man, he felt terribly jealous, and frantically wanted to get rid of this obtrusive person in front of him.

Why doesn't this annoying person die!

"But I'm definitely on the way." When facing the Omega, the boy immediately recovered his ignorant image, his clear eyes looked innocent: "Even if I am alone, I still want to go in this direction, brother Shen Yan won't Do you mind if we go together?"

"No." Shen Yan snapped back to his senses, looked at the boy's slightly immature face, and smiled slightly: "Then let's go together."

Because he had been to He Ling's dormitory last time, he was very familiar with the route. Familiar with him, he walked directly at the front, unaware of the undercurrents ahead of the two top alphas behind him.

The First Military Academy has a vast area, and the four campuses in the east, west, south, and north are far apart. There are convenient public suspension vehicles available in the school.

Fortunately, as the dormitory for teachers and elite students of the military academy, South District 1 is relatively close to the entrance and exit, but even so, it took them more than 20 minutes to get there.

Along the way, Shao Xinglan kept his eyes on each other.

Ignoring He Ling's warning eyes, he glanced back and forth between the young man's exquisite side face, slightly raised long eyelashes, gracefully shaped pale pink lips, and those beautiful purple eyes. He couldn't get enough of it.

Brother Shen Yan is really good-looking.

Or his savior.

Should he agree with him?

A blush appeared on the young man's fair and tender face.

When he grows up a bit, he will definitely mark the other party thoroughly, inject pheromone into brother Shen Yan's body, and make him his own Omega.

Never allow anyone to get involved.

Just as he was falling into a beautiful fantasy, a sudden icy feeling hit him. Shao Xinglan raised his hand and touched the frozen arm, gritted his teeth and walked around to the other side of the young man, showing a provocative smile at He Ling.

He is still underage, and the influence of pheromones on him is far less than that of others, even the tenth-level pheromones Winterwood has no more influence.

Wanting to use pheromones to suppress him, and deliberately avoiding elder brother Shen Yan-

oh, what is the flower of Gaoling from the First Military Academy?