97. Happy 18th birthday , Xinglan

The RS drives into its destination like a ray of light.

Before getting out of the car, Shen Yan's slender fingers were held, and He Ling held his hand, his long eyelashes drooping slightly, and a kiss fell on Omega Yubai's fingertips like a touch of water.

It was obviously a soft, faint touch like a feather, but it brought a crispness like an electric shock. numb.

Shen Yan's fingertips trembled, just like his unbalanced heartbeat.

The young man withdrew his hand unnaturally, feeling that the place he touched was burning, and the vivid touch lingered for a long time.

He Ling let him go, pursed his thin lips lightly, looked at the other party with his blue eyes fixedly, and said after a while, "I'll wait for you here." The

voice was low, and there was a bit of reluctance hidden in the cold voice.

But Shen Yan didn't hear it.

Purple eyes looked at the surrounding vehicles through the car window, and found that many guests had already arrived, so she got out of the car lightly, with a pair of long legs wrapped under well-tailored trousers, outlining a straight and slender line, which was pleasing to the eye.

The cool night breeze dissipated the heat just now, the young man carefully checked the beautifully wrapped gift box, his purple eyes slightly bent, and smiled at Alpha: "I'll be back soon." "Yes." He Ling stared at

Omega The departing figure until it completely disappears.

He withdrew his gaze, leaned halfway on the seat and closed his eyes, barely suppressing the surging jealousy in his heart, but his cold eyes became more and more indifferent, almost blending into the cool moonlight.

Shaw's manor is huge, like a small castle, with perfect design and unique scenery. It is said that Shaw Brothers has also specially held exhibitions of asteroid fragments, art collections, auctions of rare objects, etc. here, with a profound heritage.

After presenting the invitation card, Shen Yan handed over the gift to the master of ceremonies, and was driven into the villa in the central area by a special car.

The speed of the car was not fast, and the track spread across the sky like the Milky Way. The fully transparent car windows were enough to take in all the scenery of the manor, and it also allowed the first-time guests to have a deeper understanding of Shaw Brothers' status in the capital star.

When he arrived at the banquet hall, it was 20 minutes before the birthday party started, neither too early nor too late.

However, when business giants like Shaw Brothers hold coming-of-age ceremonies, the guests arrive half an hour earlier, or even an hour earlier, to show their respect for the host.

From this point of view, Shen Yan arrived relatively late.

Shao Xinglan changed into a dark gray dress, with a height of 187cm and a perfect figure supporting the dress. He was tall and straight, and a striped tie of the same color was tied around his neck, giving him a little more calmness.

The treasured imperial green jadeite cufflinks show a unique luxury, and the brooch of the same style is emerald green, reflecting the moist light under the light.

The hair on Alpha's forehead was combed back, leaving only a few strands of hair for decoration, and his temples were neatly trimmed, revealing his handsome and fair facial features. His amber eyes were slightly sunken, and his temperament was much more mature than before.