25. Freshman Challenge begins

Shen Yan logged in to the Star Network again, and his record was 10240 under his name, and he never lost.

Even if all teammates in the team match are destroyed, he can turn the tide, so he won the title of [Killing God] given by others, and many teams will go around him when they encounter him.

With this record, Shen Yan won the best newcomer for two consecutive months and gained countless exposure.

The amount of attention to Zero has reached 10 million, and millions of people are waiting for him to go online every day. The bonus pool and rewards remain high. It can be said that he is the 'first person in the novice area'.

Under such circumstances, the 50 million star coins for transforming the mecha had already been saved, which was faster than Shen Yan expected.

At the same time, the reward amount of Super VIP Cloud also exceeded 20 million.

After receiving a system reminder, Shen Yan knew that it was time to send benefits again.

Can Yun send a video of you operating the mecha this time? As long as the mirror is on hand.

Can be reset to zero.

Shen Yan replied succinctly.

Although he didn't understand why the other party made such a request, such a simple benefit was much easier than he imagined.

According to his idea, he originally planned to bring the opponent to a 2v2 team match.

In the words of the system, it is 'with flying', but now it is no longer needed, which just saves time.

Shen Yan quickly shot a video with his brain.

The cold light emanating from the light screen reflected Alha's twinkling peach blossom eyes, which was particularly attractive.

With clear knuckles, his fingers tapped lightly on the edge of the table, and Lu Yuntian crossed his legs, looking forward to the video sent by the other party.

What does that perfect hand look like when operating a mech?

It will definitely be more flexible than the photo.

The interface emits a 'beep' to indicate that the video has been sent.

Lu Yuntian quickly straightened his waist and clicked on the video.

oa's hands were placed in the two operating areas, and the cold-white fingertips were whiter than the translucent buttons, revealing a jade-like texture, lustrous and flawless.

This is a pair of hands that is very suitable for operating the mecha, and it can just reach half of the screen when stretched out.

When the battle started, the slender and beautiful fingers leaped over the keys without any redundancy. They operated each key at the fastest speed and the shortest distance, so fast that only afterimages remained.

The whole process is flexible and beautiful, like playing an elegant concerto, which is fascinating enough.

Hand-held gospel.

Lu Yuntian watched this video of less than two minutes countless times, then captured every action, and hung it all over the wall together with the photos he sent before, so that he could enjoy it every moment.

The mission target, Lu Yuntian, has a favorability rating of +10, and currently has a favorability rating of 20.

The system saw that Lu Yuntian and the host had a good impression of 20 before they met, and made a crazy call for the host in their hearts.

However, he will not tell the other party for the time being.

Shen Yan plans to use a budget of 50 million to transform the mecha, a mecha named 'Yan'.

At this time, there is less than a week before the internal mecha challenge of the Imperial First Military Academy, and he needs to prepare as soon as possible.

As for the recovery of the mecha 'Ling Yu', at least we will talk about it after passing this level.

Although he discussed mecha tactics with He Ling many times, he never really fought against him.

This will be their first contest, and Shen Yan is looking forward to it.

When he sent the design drawing of the modified mecha to the mecha master recommended by the platform, the other party was completely stunned.

This, this is the optimal solution for a single performance at a minimal cost.

Although the focus is on speed, the idea is very bold, but the comprehensive design is comparable to the transformation map of advanced mecha, it is simply perfect!

He is just a third-level mecha who is responsible for designing and transforming intermediate-level mechas. Where would he usually come into contact with such a sophisticated design, it is tantamount to a treasure for him.

Moreover, the opponent's understanding of mecha performance is deeper than his entire mecha division!

Even the design drawings are ready-made, which greatly reduces his burden.

Mecha Master Tang Ke's hands are shaking with excitement. Your design is so perfect. If possible, can I send it to the teacher? With such a neat design, I'm afraid I won't be able to meet your requirements.

Reset to zero.

Thank you Tang Ke, thank you so much! In order to express our gratitude, the cost of modifying the mecha this time is completely waived, and you only need to pay the material cost.

The other party did not reply, and the mechanic agreed by default.

He sent the long bill of materials, and the final amount displayed was 44.28 million stars.

The third-level mecha division charges a modification fee of 3 by default. The higher the level, the higher the fee.

His master is a second-level mecha division, and charges 56.

And some master-level mechas have to charge nearly 10 yuan, of course, they have to pay more, and they need to customize their R-level mechas according to the customer's habits.

Shen Yan glanced at the list, directly transferred 50 million star coins, and went offline without saying anything.

Just leave the mecha master silently, returning to zero is really a good person, this time I will definitely transform the most perfect mecha!

In a blink of an eye, it was the day of the Imperial First Military Academy Mecha Challenge.

The major media rushed to the gate of the military academy early, and almost all the famous ones came, as well as major live broadcast platforms, etc., and were undergoing strict inspections at the gate.

Xingya Academy and OAs from other schools also came to the auditorium one after another to cheer for their favorite alha.

Looking at the square eyes, the whole street is full of people, and the scene is extremely grand.

The purpose of the military school's challenge this time is to promote the school's reputation and prepare for the upcoming enrollment.

There are still more than two months before the new batch of military cadets will be enrolled, and now it is their graduation season.

In addition to the First Military Academy, Kyushu, Yunhai, and Xinghe University among the other four military academies are all showing their strengths in various ways and robbing each other for students. Naturally, they cannot fall behind.

This time, the generals sent to the Imperial First Military Academy Challenge were He Ling, Song Guichi and Jiang Nuo, who ranked the top three in strength.

He Ling naturally needless to say, the ace of the first military academy, a genius with close to 2s mental strength, a well-deserved military academy 1, and a flower of high mountains that can only be seen from a distance.

Song Guichi is a senior in the fourth grade and will be graduating this year.

He has sufficient combat experience and combat skills, and his personality is warm and masculine.

Jiang Nuo is a female alha, in the third grade, her valiant and dashing personality is favored by OAs, and her overall strength ranks third.

These three people can be said to have both strength and good looks. At the same time, they have many fans on the star network, which is enough to imagine how popular this live broadcast scene will be.

Shen Yan touched the space button for the mecha on his neck, and sat in the VIP seats in the first three rows with Ran Xinyu and others.

Tickets here are very expensive, hundreds of thousands of stars have been fired offline, and they can't be grabbed.

It is said that they were sold out in less than two seconds after being released on the official website, which shows how popular they are.

However, top OAs like Ran Xinyu definitely have a way, and they have already obtained two tickets through special channels.

One for her and one for Shen Yan.

Bai Qiu and the others got it later, so they sat in another seat. In short, they couldn't beat these top families.

Looking at the VIP ticket in his hand, Shen Yan couldn't help thinking of the message He Ling sent yesterday.

Will you come to see He Ling's battle tomorrow?

Shen Yanhui.

Not only will, but also pretend to be a freshman to challenge him.

In addition to brushing his friendship, he also hopes to have a good fight with He Ling, which is a rare opportunity.

He Ling, I have left a ticket for you in the front row of the VIP area. If it is convenient at noon, come to the reception room at the entrance of the military school to pick it up.

Shen Yan thank you, but no need. Ran Xinyu has given me one, and yours can be given to others.