43. I do not believe. Test again.

After Shen Yan left, the testing center returned to calm. The staff of who

was testing the matching degree was discussing the scene just now in a low voice, and suddenly felt a clear breath of ice and snow. It was very light, but it could not be ignored.

As soon as they looked up, they saw an alpha in a white combat uniform standing in front of the stage, keeping a short distance from the others.

The slender fingers with white gloves lightly touched the service bell on the side, and just standing there can feel a strong sense of alienation, as unattainable as the moon in the sky.

The iconic long silver hair, handsome and three-dimensional facial features, spotless combat uniforms, and a cold and ascetic temperament, the name of this alpha immediately appeared in their minds - He Ling, it's He Ling!

The staff were immediately excited, not only because they saw the ace of the First Military Academy and the Flower of High Mountains with their own eyes, but also vaguely guessed the purpose of his coming here.

Shen Yan just left, so, so, is that what they thought!

"He, He Shen, do you want to check your match with a certain omega?"

"Well." He Ling didn't mean to deny it at all. With his long eyelashes slightly drooping, he swept his brain and reported his pheromone number directly. "Please check the match between me and Shen Yan."

Ahhhhh.

Another CP fan was already screaming wildly in her heart. She cleared her throat and said excitedly, "Immediately!"

He Ling looked at the running detection equipment, and there was a hint of anticipation in her azure blue eyes that had always been calm. The fingers with clear bones clenched tightly by the side, and even the breathing was a little short.

Yes, he was nervous.

This kind of nervousness started last night, and it accumulated little by little until it reached its peak at this moment.

Even he couldn't help fantasizing that maybe his match with Shen Yan was close to 50%, just at a critical point that had not yet been shown.

So it didn't show up.

The air was filled with a faint cold fragrance of pine wood, like the tranquility before the storm.

"...After the test, your match with Shen Yan is 33.33%." The

staff member said the result with embarrassment, and at the same time looked a little puzzled.

Why is there a decimal point? Unless there are special circumstances, the measured results are generally integers.

However, 33.33%, this match is really...not high.

The staff watched helplessly as the corners of He Ling's lips pursed into a straight line, and the coldness around him became even more intense. The azure blue eyes that had always been calm and unwavering stared straight at the number, and even the air froze for a moment. I think Heshen wants to destroy this machine.

... must be an illusion.

The staff member shook their arms that were about to freeze, um, it must be an illusion.

"I want to test it again." The voice was so cold that it seemed to freeze.

"........" The

staff swallowed: "Ah, yes, of course."

After a few seconds.

"That, that, God He." The female beta looked at him cautiously, feeling like she was about to cry: "Look, it's really 33.33%..."