93. Can you give me a chance | Kiss

There were three unhurried knocks on the door, Shen Yan knew it was He Ling as soon as he heard it, and immediately sat up from the bed.

Even if the other party doesn't come to him, he will go to the other party.

The time at noon is too hasty, and there are many things that I haven't had time to ask clearly.

Omega checked her clothes. The light blue pajamas were smooth and flat, comfortable and natural. Yubai's fingertips touched the top button of the pajamas, and then stopped quickly.

In fact, if you want to try with the other party, it seems... there is no need to care about these.

The young man raised his hand and combed his slightly long hair back. The brown-black broken hair was fluffy and soft, and it felt good to the touch.

But compared to himself, he prefers the touch of He Ling's long silver hair sliding down from his fingertips, it's as smooth as fine silk and satin, making it hard to put it down.

While thinking, Shen Yan opened the door to let the other party in.

Almost as soon as he opened the door, his wrist was grabbed.

Alpha's slender and strong fingers quickly slid down, forcefully inserting into the young man's fingers. In the seam, it becomes a gesture of interlocking fingers, inseparable.

The two sat side by side on the sofa, very close to each other, and could touch the other's long legs under the thin pajamas with a slight movement, but neither of them moved at this time.

He Ling's dazzling silver hair fell down on his shoulders, and there were still wet drops of water hanging from the ends of his hair, leaving a wet mark on his shoulders. The buttons of the pajamas were rarely buttoned completely, revealing sex. Sensitive Adam's Apple and a patch of cold white skin.

This look seems to have just finished bathing, with a little haste.

His jawline was tense, his thin lips were pursed, and his cold white fingertips tightly held Omega's fingers. The normally cool touch was full of scalding heat, just like his mood at the moment.

"My father, Marshal He Xuan, is 68 years old this year. He was promoted to general at the age of 45, and became one of the three major marshals of the empire at the age of 64." He Ling's cold voice came to Shen Yan's ears.

Shen Yan:?

He glanced at the alpha beside him, his purple eyes were a little puzzled.

Why did you mention Marshal He Xuan at this time? What did you want to express?

However, he suppressed the doubts in his heart and did not interrupt the other party.

He Ling's blue eyes fixedly stared at the Omega beside him: "But I believe that I can go faster. My prediction is to become an admiral before the age of 35, and to take over the position of my father's marshal before the age of 45.

" For the first time, he showed his ambitions and ideas in front of others, but his title of top genius and firm tone did not make people feel disobedient. He Ling is a genius whose mental power is close to 2S. He has a strong background, resources, fame and talent, and he grew up under the training of the marshal. "I have carefully studied the promotion mechanism of the military department and made a detailed plan. Among the top 20 legions in the capital star core military region, the top ten legions and the 12th and 17th legions have more frequent missions, and the promotion speed is faster At present , I have experienced two A-level missions, and my accumulated military merits have reached the level of a two-star officer; I will try my best to strive for higher-level A+-level missions in the second half of this year and the whole year of next year, as a detachment leader, and I am confident that I will reach A six-star officer, even a major rank." "And my father started as a one-star officer after graduation. In this regard, I have surpassed his progress by two years. After that, I have made a lot of improvements in terms of promotion methods and speed. ..." He Ling's plan was complete and his thinking was clear, obviously he had not only envisioned it in his mind once. The clear and cold tone flowed like a spring of ice, and listening to him was a pleasure. However, no one has ever enjoyed such advanced treatment. Even in the face of Marshal He Xuan who is his father, their communication will not exceed five sentences each time. This is the first time that Gaolingzhihua, who has always been honest with others, has said so many words, which exceeds the sum of his replies to others in the past few years.