1. Battle Damaged Beauty in ABO World

"Battle-damaged beauty conquers the whole interstellar"

article \\Tanyou Zhumeng

Jinjiang Literature City exclusively published

————————

"There are a few more over there, bring them to the starship!"

"Five Beta And a... male omega. God, he looks too good-looking too-"

"How could such a beautiful omega be on the deserted star? It should be protected."

"He seems to be injured, hurry up , the medical team is ready!"

A loud voice sounded, and Shen Yan couldn't help frowning Junxiu's brows.

[Hello host, are you awake? Welcome to the world of ABO. ]

[You are a delicate omega cannon fodder, the real young master of the Shen family... But the fake young master Shen An is the protagonist. To reverse fate, you must—]

The inorganic voice seems to be reciting lines, with a deliberate rigidity.

Shen Yan's eyebrows frowned even more. He seemed to have had a long dream. In the dream, it seemed that someone kept calling his name. He was awakened by that nice voice, but when he woke up, he heard another voice.

[not him. ]

This is Shen Yan's first reaction.

Turning a deaf ear to the chattering voice in his head, the young man's slender and curled eyelashes flickered a few times like butterfly wings, and opened his eyes uncomfortably. What he saw was the interior of a pure white starship, and he was lying on the bed, and someone was using an instrument to test his whole body.

[Not a familiar starship model, and the clothes of these people are also very unfamiliar. ]

Shen Yan took a second to come to a conclusion.

At the moment when the young man opened his eyes, everyone was intoxicated with those eyes that were more crystal clear than amethyst, and the sound of inhalation came one after another.

Without him, it's so beautiful.

Purple is a noble color, beautiful, elegant and full of charm, and is favored by nobles.

The omega's eyes are slightly lighter than the gemstone color, and the depths of the eyes seem to be condensed with starlight. Under the illumination of the light, it reflects the cold and clear color of glass, even the finest gemstones are not as good as in case.

Such a pair of eyes, paired with that delicate and flawless face, can be called the most perfect masterpiece of the Creator.

It only took Shen Yan less than two seconds to adjust to the dazzling light and the surrounding environment, and then turned over and got out of bed at a speed so fast that he couldn't see clearly. The gun, loaded with one hand with a 'smack', pressed the cold muzzle against the temple of the attending doctor standing in the center, while strangling his throat with his left hand.

! ! !

Everyone was stunned by this sudden change.

Many of these sergeants are alphas, including the alpha whose particle gun was taken away, but none of them could see Shen Yan's movements clearly, let alone respond in time.

The hand on the doctor's neck was slender and pale, with pale blue blood vessels visible on the surface, as delicate as a jade carving; but it was also dangerous and deadly, and it could break the neck with a little force, just like the sight before him. Same with this beautiful omega.

The attending physician is a tall beta, who often goes on missions with the army, and has encountered various emergencies. At this time, his expression is quite calm.

He raised his hands high to show his innocence, and explained in a gentle tone: "We rescued you on Desolate Star, and you fainted because of your injuries. There are a few betas with you, remember. Are you up yet?"

Shen Yan's eyes swept to a few young men in ragged clothes and shivering with their shoulders huddled in the corner, there were men and women, all of them were not very old.

But he didn't have the slightest impression.

And what does 'beta' mean, and what is the code name?

Shen Yan only remembered that in order to win the war, as a god of war, he died with the king of alien beasts by self-destruction, and then

later—— a sharp tingling suddenly came from his brain, and he couldn't help coughing lowly. , a touch of bright red flowed down the corner of the lips and dripped onto the pale jaw, with a fragile but thrilling beauty.

There were a few saliva swallowing sounds all around.

Although this omega's glands are still immature and can't smell the sweet pheromones, the scene in front of him obviously made the alphas present a little bit eager to move.

After all, it's really hard to resist the beauty of war damage.

Smelling the smell of blood, the attending physician could not help frowning, and growled, "Stop moving, you need immediate treatment!"

[Host, don't get excited, your body is severely damaged and can't stand a single blow. But don't worry, all these can be recovered, now take a good rest! 】

The inorganic voice rang again, with a bit of anxiety in his tone.

Shen Yan also knew that his current state was very poor. He wiped the blood that overflowed from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand, looked at Yubai's fingertips dyed bright red, lowered his eyes and thought for a few seconds, and finally put the blood on the opponent's temple. The particle gun was put down and slowly lay back on the bed.

Anyway, let's get to know the situation first.