Just to welcome Shen Yan

After Shen Yan replied, he thought it was over, but he didn't expect the video communication to ring.

Is there anything else to explain?

Thinking of this, he quickly clicked on the communication.

The figure of Admiral Fu Zexuan appeared on the opposite side of the video.

Unlike the thin and sickly appearance last time, after nearly a month of training and treatment, alpha has completely recovered.

His face is no longer pale, his body has been properly exercised, his white military uniform is supported by his broad shoulders, his waist is tucked into a silver girdle, his muscles are smooth, and his A-top figure is undoubtedly revealed.

His handsome face is full of determination, with the maturity and stability carved out by the years, and it is easy to give people a sense of security.

Shen Yan saw Fu Zexuan's appearance, and sighed in his heart that the other party recovered well, completely different from the last time he saw him.

And the admiral also saw the appearance of Omega.

Different from his 'well-dressed', Shen Yan is currently in the dormitory, has already showered, and is sitting beside the bed in a light gray silk pajamas.

The blow-dried hair looks extra fluffy, the porcelain white skin glows faintly under the light of the ceiling lamp, the loose pajamas reveal a section of wrist and half arm with the movement, and the purple eyes seem to be washed, clear and beautiful , A smile on his lips is relaxed and natural.

Although the clothes were complete and the pajamas were buttoned up to the top, there was nothing out of etiquette, but Fu Zexuan's ears were reddened by such a homely appearance, and he felt nervous that he didn't know where to look.

If he marries the person he likes in the future, when the other person is at home...it should be like this, right?

The admiral thought a little absently.

The scene that had been unimaginable before suddenly had a clear picture at this moment.

"General Fu... Fu Zexuan, what can you do for me?"

"Sorry." Alpha came back to his senses suddenly, and coughed unnaturally because of his own imagination.

He looked at the other party's magnificent purple eyes, and his throat was a little tight, "It's still early at 7 o'clock tomorrow, I'll take you to the high-end restaurant in the military headquarters for breakfast, what do you like to eat?" Shen Yan smiled: "Don't bother

, I usually get up early and the school has meals."

Rejected.

Fu Zexuan sighed in his heart, but he also knew that he couldn't force it. In short, there would be other opportunities in the future.

His expression became serious: "The mental power recovery fluid and the treatment cabin have been prepared, and the detailed treatment list will be sent later. There are 17 people in total. Among them are two S-level major generals, and the others are all A+ levels, which need to be done in advance." Get ready."

Saying this, Alpha couldn't help but frowned.

2 S grades, 15 A+, according to the priorities set by the military, the generals with outstanding military achievements and the most serious riots must be treated first.

Even if Omega is an SS-level genius, can he really be able to handle so many people at once?

Shen Yan didn't feel anything.