11. What an excellent Omega this is

Shen An's face suddenly turned pale, and endless panic surged in his heart.

If it is said that he has the most sense of achievement, and also makes Shen's father and Shen's mother proud, he is now on the 'Xingya Academy's most popular Omega ranking'.

Among the academies made up of tens of thousands of noble Omegas, only the top fifty were able to make the list.

The ranking was cast by the cadets of the first military academy opposite.

The two schools are friendship schools with each other and have a close relationship. This list has existed for many years. It was originally just a kind of entertainment ranking, but it has become more and more important in the later development. Many Omegas on the list use this. Proud.

The opposite is the 'The Most Popular Alpha/Beta Ranking of the First Military Academy of the Empire', which is voted by the Omegas of Xingya Academy.

Although it is an unofficial data, it is of great significance. The former represents the popularity of Omega in the minds of these 'military elites', and the latter represents the popularity of alpha/beta among noble Omegas.

In addition to pheromone match, this is also some sort of screening criterion.

An Omega who is on the leaderboard will have a greatly increased exposure and will have more choices; and an Omega who is unknown, can only pray that it has a very high pheromone match with a high-quality alpha.

The latter is obviously less likely than winning the lottery.

Shen An's family background is not outstanding in an academy where nobles gather, but he is petite, pure and lovely, and he knows how to take advantage of his advantages, which can easily make alphas feel protective.

He is not as arrogant as many top Omegas. Instead, he has repeatedly shown tolerance and praise for civilian alphas with some networking opportunities. Therefore, he has a good reputation and has received support from many military academies.

After more than half a year of unremitting efforts, Shen An finally climbed into the top 50 this semester, occupying the bottom of the list.

On the day he reached the 50th place in the rankings, the entire academy heard the name 'Shen An', and the glory and attention brought by it was unprecedented.

Even the teachers looked at him with a lot of kindness. There were countless people who wanted to make friends with him, and they often received gifts from the military cadets opposite. Although he was more looking forward to the favor of the elite class alpha, all of this greatly satisfied Omega's vanity, giving him a feeling of being above everyone else.

Shen's father and mother, who got the news, were also very pleasantly surprised. They felt that Shen An made them look good, and gave him a lot of rewards for this.

This ranking gave him so much preferential treatment and honor, how could he let Shen Yan, a brother who just entered school, take it away!

Thinking of Shen Yan's outstanding appearance and temperament, Shen An clenched her hands tightly, her nails were deeply embedded in her palms, and an indescribable sense of crisis surged in her heart.

I am afraid that the other party will squeeze out the bottom of his ranking as soon as he enters the school, and he will never allow such a thing to happen!

Immediate, immediate action is required.

Shen An lowered his eyes, covering up the gloom in his eyes.

Perhaps, he already has a good idea.

*

At this time, Shen Yan came to the registration office under the guidance of the intelligent robot.

The instructor was an Omega woman in her thirties. She was wearing a long aqua blue dress with a necklace inlaid with blue energy stones around her neck. She was elegant and beautiful, and every move showed a good noble culture.

As soon as she saw Shen Yan, she was stunned for a few seconds because of her amazing appearance, but she quickly recovered and said in a gentle tone: "Shen Yan, on behalf of Xingya Noble Academy, I welcome you.

As a transfer student who has just come to the academy , you need to shoot a self-introduction video and upload it to the campus forum, so that everyone can get to know you better and accept you."

"Okay, no problem." Shen Yan replied.

He remembered that there was also such a plot in the original book.

Because of Shen's father and Shen's mother's emphasis on face, 'Shen Yan is from a barren star' has become a stain that can never be mentioned, a taboo.

In the Shen family, the servants kept their mouths shut, and even talking behind their backs would be punished.

The day before going to the academy, Father Shen repeatedly emphasized that no half points should be revealed, especially not in the Xingya Academy where nobles gathered, so as not to lose the face of the Shen family and make people laugh.

'Shen Yan' was not welcome at home, so he obeyed naturally.

So when he introduced himself, he stumblingly carried the manuscript prepared by the housekeeper in advance, telling his false experience, saying that he was adopted by a wealthy businessman from another planet.

After the video was posted on the campus forum, it was picked up on the same day.

Shen An was naturally the first leaker, but under the promotion of people with a heart, this matter spread more and more widely, and it became more and more noisy. In the end, he became the laughing stock of the entire academy.

Not only because of the vulgar words and deeds of 'Shen Yan' from a desolate star and not in line with noble Omegas, but also because of his beauty, he was envied by many Omegas, and even violated the interests of some people.

That being the case, why not take advantage of the handle that came to you?

Aristocratic Omega's methods are not simple school violence, they are better at using public opinion and words to strike.

'Shen Yan' is inherently inferior, and they have to despise his background all the time, remind him of the gap between him and the real nobles, and ridicule him--