86. Maybe you can try

He Ling has been restless since he came back from the library, and at night he had that nightmare again.

Dazzling golden light erupted from the center of the darkness, thousands of light beams shot into the void, pure spiritual power pierced the darkness, and swayed round and round, like an ultimate purification-

alpha in sleep frowned, sweating coldly Rolling down the corners of the forehead, the satin-like silver hair was wet and stuck to the neck and side face messily. Veins protruded from his bony fingers, almost scratching the bed sheet.

As soon as the screen turned, he saw more things this time.

The whole planet was shrouded in the wave of dissipated spiritual power, and it was desolate.

The corpses all over the ground turned into powder and scattered in the air, leaving no trace in the end.

'He' traveled rapidly to the interior of the planet in a starship, constantly searching for something.

In the center of the depression that was tens of kilometers long, broken black tentacles twitched continuously on the scorched ground, and did not completely lose their vital signs until several hours later.

However, among the countless shattered black tentacles, the strongest one is still wriggling tenaciously. It tries hard to piece itself together, and at the same time absorbs all the life force around it to make up for itself.

Finally, a piece of sticky tentacles climbed onto the fragments of the white mecha, and kept approaching the broken but alluring spiritual body-

get out!

Get out! ! !

He Ling woke up suddenly from his dream, his heart throbbing with tingling pain, he sat up, his sweaty silver hair scattered on his shoulders, he supported his body with one hand and panted rapidly. Breathing, his face was as pale as paper.

Heart palpitations, panic, pain, anger, fear, and countless other emotions flooded in, making his brain swell to the point of bursting, making him unable to think about anything.

He closed his eyes, and cold sweat flowed down his three-dimensional facial features, converging into streams on his neck, and soon soaked his jacket completely, as if drenched by rain.

The high-quality sheets and quilts were all torn to pieces in an instant, and they were piled up on the bed in a mess.

This has never been the case for a person with serious cleanliness.

After the little robot heard the sound, he immediately delivered the sedative. He Ling's cold fingertips trembled, and he mixed it with water after taking it.

The mood finally stabilized a little.

Alpha sat on the chair in the bedroom, resting his sore forehead with one hand, and the arm muscles on the armrest were bulging, and kept thinking about the scene just now.

What was the scene just now?

The immersive feeling, the slightly familiar scene, the emotion so strong that it is hard to ignore, everything is so real.

So real...like it's happened before.

He would not admit it wrong, the golden butterfly with broken wings, so damaged that it could not fly, was Shen Yan's spiritual body.

A beautiful and unique mutant spirit - the Golden Feather King Butterfly.

He saw it when testing his mental power.