36. thank you for the candy

At Shen Yan's request, Lu Yuntian obediently apologized to Lian Feng, who accepted it silently.

Pheromone suppression is the default rule of the alpha group. For these aggressive and possessive alphas, using pheromones to attack opponents is as simple as eating and drinking.

It's because his skills are not as good as others, there is nothing to say.

A storm dissipated into nothingness.

5v5 team match.

After more than two months of hard work, the 'omega mecha team' finally got out of the novice zone and entered the intermediate battle zone.

The opponents here are stronger than those in the novice area. Ran Xinyu and the other four must concentrate all their minds and pay attention in every game so that they will not be easily defeated.

However, such battles are more rewarding for them and grow faster.

Ran Xinyu tried to challenge others when Shen Yan was away, but he was beaten to the ground in less than three minutes, but he was able to kill the opponent in the same amount of time!

With the roar of the mecha, the intelligent robot referee announced that [Ran Ran] had won.

The alpha opposite didn't even dare to say harsh words, and left in despair.

Compared with himself three months ago, Ran Xinyu feels reborn.

All of this is due to the guidance of Teacher Shen Yan.

Before meeting the other party, she desperately wanted to prove that the omega was no worse than the alpha, but now she felt that there was no need to prove it.

Strength represents everything, and inner strength is the real strength.

I believe that Bai Qiu and the others feel the same as her.

It's just that they are far from the shining 'omega light', and they have to keep working hard and keep practicing to barely catch up with each other's footsteps.

The ninth game of the intermediate battle.

The four were encircled and annihilated by the opposing team within 5 minutes. [Return to Zero] One against three people won the game at 8 minutes and 27 seconds.

At the end of the game, countless rewards and praises came, and all the audience in the viewing area were excited and cheered [Return to Zero] for the counter-kill. He is indeed a genius comparable to He Ling, and he never disappoints fans every time!

At the same time, Ran Xinyu and the others sighed silently in their hearts.

For them, today is the fourth time they have 'lost' the game, and in the end, it is Shen Yan's help to turn the tide.

No matter how I consoled myself, I would inevitably feel a little more indescribable frustration for a while.

At this moment, the screens of the five people went dark at the same time, and the four members of the omega mecha team had long been accustomed to it.

[Ran Ran]: I don't even have to guess, it must be that super VIP [Yun] again.

The other three were deducted 1 in turn.

Sure enough, in the next second, a flowing silver font appeared in the center of the screen:

[Super VIP [Cloud] rewarded [Zero] with 1 million star coins. ]

After the 30 seconds of special effects passed, there was another one:

[Super VIP [Cloud] rewarded 1 million stars for the 'omega mecha team'. 】