50. Is it convenient to come to my house? underground black market

Shen Yan didn't expect that not only did he not have to pay the 30% deposit in advance, but after paying all the money, there was still a surplus of more than 100 million star coins in the account. No matter how he thought about it, it was unrealistic. The

youth's long and thick eyelashes drooped slightly, looking at the contract at hand. The above amount has been set from the beginning, and it can be seen that preparations have been made.

Shen Yan thought, the event should be real, after all, it is a well-known industry giant in the whole interstellar, and it will not fake this kind of thing.

It's just that the size of the discount and the level of the discount threshold need to be discussed.

However, he also understood that he saved Shaw's only son, and the other party would definitely take this opportunity to give a discount.

Since it took so much trouble and carefully concealed it, he thought he didn't know.

Shen Yan signed the contract, and the optical brain automatically scanned it, saved it, and uploaded it.

Cao Chong also scanned the contract into the system, encrypted it, and immediately transmitted a copy to Mr. Shao.

After deducting the account amount, the young man was about to take the materials away. Cao Chong handed him two space buttons in preparation, "The materials have been put into them according to your instructions. You have spent more than one billion star coins. A space button is a gift.

Next time you need to contact me at any time, and other rare materials will also help you keep an eye out."

Shen Yan: "..."

Space buttons are generally used to store mechas, and they are sold separately. higher. Looking at the luster and texture of these two space buttons, at least tens of millions of star coins are required for each.

This kind of gift is one of a kind.

"...Okay, thank you." Omega took two space buttons, one white and one blue, but the size of a coin is really convenient.

Shen Yan sent He Ling a message, [Do you have time tomorrow? I will look for you. ]

He remembered that it was time for the fortnightly rest day of the First Military Academy.

At the same time, He Ling, who was staying in the mecha training room, quickly suspended the battle mode when he heard the sound of the light brain, ignoring the doubts and inquiries of the opposite alpha, and turned on the light brain at the fastest speed.

Even at this time, his combat uniform was still spotless, except for a slight shortness of breath, not even a drop of sweat. The cold white skin glowed faintly under the light, interpreting the words "cool and handsome" to the extreme.

Seeing the message sent by Shen Yan, Alpha lowered his eyes and thought for a few seconds, then his slender fingertips slid across the light screen and quickly replied.

He Ling: [Yes. As the new school year is approaching, the school has specially given all military cadets three days off, and I am going to go home. ]

followed by another one.

He Ling: [Is it convenient to come to my house? I am the only one at home, no one else.

There are a lot of vintage things kept in the collection room and have always wanted to share with you. 】

Looking at the invitation he sent, alpha's long eyelashes drooped slightly, and her azure blue eyes never moved away.