20. This necklace matches you very well

I thought it would be calm today, but I didn't expect that after school, many tall alphas in combat uniforms appeared at the school gate.

It turns out that this Friday is the fortnightly rest day of the First Military Academy.

Military cadets can get out of school for a big meal, go home to meet their parents, or go on a date with their favorite Omega, and get a little respite from their intense training.

As soon as Shen Yan walked out of the school gate, he was locked by the eyes of countless alphas.

Many alphas have seen photos and videos of young people on forums, but they didn't expect real people to look better than the videos.

Even with the most advanced holographic three-dimensional technology, it is impossible to describe his outstanding and unique temperament. In front of him, those high-tech images are as thin as paper.

Taking a closer look, the Omega is breathtakingly beautiful.

The body proportions are perfect, the complexion is like jade, when those beautiful purple eyes looked over, they even held their breath, and their heartbeats were completely unbalanced.

The tall and brave alphas were standing not far from him with flushed faces, and the three floors inside and outside the three floors filled the surroundings.

But for a while, no one dared to come forward to ask for contact information. Facing the delicate and beautiful face like a god, they felt a sense of self-pity and they could hardly look directly at each other's eyes that were as bright as gems.

"Shen, Shen Yan, that...I, I—"

An alpha in a white combat uniform mustered up the courage to strike up a conversation, but not only did he not show his confidence and pride in the past, but instead stammered and said a complete sentence. I couldn't say anything, and I couldn't help but feel annoyed.

He is an alpha of the elite class, not an ordinary person, he must be confident and confident!

"I want to add your contact information, can you!" Alpha took a deep breath and almost shouted the last sentence.

Because he didn't dare to look directly at those beautiful eyes, Alpha had to half bow his head, and the red color spread from his face to the root of his neck.

He just stood pitifully in front of Shen Yan, like a pupil who was about to be punished by the teacher, waiting anxiously for an answer.

Because his voice was not low just now, many Omegas looked at him curiously, and the scene was a little awkward for a while.

But the other alphas didn't laugh at him, because their mood...was the same.

This kind of humble desire to please each other, they are no different.

Facing so many 'hot' eyes, Shen Yan didn't feel uncomfortable at all, just hooked his lips, "The contact information is not added. If you have any questions, you can leave a message in the 'combat Q&A area' of your school. "

That's the forum section of the Empire's First Military Academy, dedicated to discussing deficiencies and improvement plans in tactics. It's a treasure that Shen Yan recently discovered.

Omega looked up at them, and everyone spontaneously gave way.

Shen Yan smiled at them again, the beautifully shaped lips curled up a little, like peach blossoms in spring, pink, soft and beautiful.

While they were staring blankly, Omega had already arrived at Parking Area 1.

I thought it was over, but just as Shen Yan was about to approach the suspension car, another elite class alpha suddenly appeared, blocking his path strongly.

Not only that, there were five or six 'little brothers' behind him, all of them tall alphas.

They surrounded them like this, causing a strong sense of oppression.

Shen Yan couldn't help frowning, and quickly glanced around for a week, figuring out how to break through.

It's just that the suspension car is behind them, and it is impossible to bypass it. It is better to look at the other party's intention first.

The leader of the elite class, alpha, was half a head taller than the 181cm youth. The hem of the combat uniform was not tied properly, which made it look a little messy and gave off an air of ruffianness. A pair of long legs wrapped in military boots, the sky is long.

He has flamboyant red hair, an arrogant smile on his handsome face, and a look that is not easy to mess with.

The tall alpha slowly approached Shen Yan, raised his hand and patted the opponent's shoulder, but the latter nimbly sideways dodged, taking a few steps back to open the distance.

"Good skill." Alpha was slightly taken aback, but he didn't expect his reaction to be so quick.

His eyes were full of interest, and he casually flipped a handful of carefully groomed hair, revealing his handsome and public face, "My name is Chang Hao, do you remember me?"

"Well, remember. What are you looking for?"

Shen Yi could even remember the name of the starship sergeant he had met once, not to mention the one who sent him countless application messages.

It's just that a week has passed since the last incident. I didn't expect this alpha named Chang Hao to appear again.

"Hmph, just remember."

Chang Hao raised his chin slightly, raised his eyebrows, looked contemptuous of the world, but his ears were a little red.

Before coming, he planned to teach the other party a good lesson and let the other party know how powerful he was. After all, the last time Omega gave him a great disgrace.

However, such emotions disappeared when he heard Shen Yan remember his name, only the roaring heartbeat in his chest, thumping.

Alpha took out from his pocket and took out an exquisite box containing jewelry.

Maybe it was because he was a little nervous. When he opened it, his hand shook, and he broke the lid of the box with his mighty force.

'Fuck, what a shame. '

Chang Hao scratched his hair irritably and took off the broken lid. Inside was a neck ring inlaid with a purple energy stone, which was very valuable at first glance.

In the aesthetics of the imperial people, purple has always been respected.

The energy contained in the purple energy stone is also the highest, and the price in the auction house has always been high.

This necklace is much more valuable than Shen An's necklace inlaid with green energy stones.

"For you. It was auctioned at the auction house before, and it was designed by a well-known jewelry master. It is very suitable for you." Alpha handed out the jewelry box involuntarily.

Chang Hao originally wanted to shove it directly into Shen Yan's hands, but thinking of the other's agile skills, he dismissed the idea.

He just stretched out his hand in the air and stared at the young man fiercely, with a kind of stubbornness that he would not let go if the other party didn't accept it.

"I don't need it, and I don't like it." Shen Yan was unmoved.

He felt that the alpha in front of him should really look at his brain.

Chang Hao was instantly annoyed, and the jewelry box would be deformed by his strength. He gritted his teeth and said, "You must accept it today! If you don't accept it, don't want to leave."

"Take it, Hao ge bought it for you deliberately. "

This energy stone is very expensive. The auction price exceeds 10 million yuan. I will definitely accept it."

"Yes, accept it. Don't disappoint Brother Hao."

"Beauty should be matched with such expensive jewelry ." , the one on your neck doesn't suit you."

"Brother Hao is right, don't want to leave if you don't accept it today!"

...

The alphas behind Chang Hao are all booing, making noise, Shen Yan frowning It is even tighter, and it is already planned to break through forcefully.

System: "Damn it, this alpha is too arrogant, the host must teach him a lesson!"

Shen Yan: "I think so too."

System:? God, the host actually agreed with him!

So, Chang Hao saw the Omega in front of him lift up his beautiful purple eyes and look at him, and stretched out his hand towards him.

Alpha's heartbeat thumped, thinking that the other party was finally going to accept the gift, he was overjoyed for a moment, and a bright smile appeared on his face.

But the next moment-

The slender, white hand grabbed his wrist and yanked it forward, then pressed his shoulder and twisted it backwards, so strong that he couldn't break free.

At the same time, there was an indescribable pain in the knees, and with a 'boom', the tall alpha knelt on the ground in a posture of clasping his arms, his lower back was tightly pressed by a pair of long bent legs. Messy red hair hung down on the side of his face, his head bowed in embarrassment.

Everything happened between lightning and flint, and everyone was stunned, so shocked that they couldn't even close their mouths.

By the time everyone lifted Chang Hao, who was clutching his arms, from the ground, Omega had already jumped on the hovering car lightly and disappeared into the sky as a stream of light.

"Fuck, Brother Hao, Brother Hao, are you alright?"

"Can you still move your arm? I'll go get the therapy device."

"I'm not dazzled, right? This Omega, he, he actually—"

He actually put Hao Brother was pressed to the ground in that way! !

Shit, is this really an Omega?