88. What on earth is it?!

Weekend in two weeks.

Shen Yan politely declined the company of Fu Zexuan and more than sixty officers of the Eighth Army, and his elder brother Shen Yi came to pick him up.

Shen Yi had just returned from a mission, and immediately came to pick up his precious brother, and also felt how popular his brother was.

To enter the interior of the core military area, one had to walk. The calm-faced alpha put a cloak on Shen Yan and fastened the straps, covering the young man's slender figure tightly, so as to resist the icy cold weather simulated in the training ground.

But even so, many sergeants came to salute and try to strike up a conversation along the way. Fortunately, they were not high in rank, so they were all dismissed by him.

In the following time, Shen Yi's brows and eyes were stern, and he protected the Omega beside him airtightly, and the sergeants all lowered their heads with his stern gaze, not daring to come closer.

Shen Yan cooperated with his elder brother's movements, walking on his left side at the same pace, his beautiful purple eyes slightly curved.

Although he habitually ignored all kinds of gazes, he really felt the love and care of his relatives, and his heart was warm.

The number of people on the treatment list this time is much more than last time, there are 32 people: one S-level, 31 A+ level, and the level is above the major.

However, this obviously did not trouble Shen Yan, who had recovered 80% of his mental strength.

Soon, the Golden Feather King Butterfly flew out of his brain, and pure spiritual power enveloped the entire ward, and the treatment time was even shorter than last time.

When the news of the cure was urgently sent to the high-level officials of the other 23 military regions, the lieutenant generals and even the generals who had been restless all morning stretched their brows and let out a long sigh of relief.

This time the list finally came to the people from their military region.

More importantly, Shen Yan really cured them!

Rao has collected a lot of information before, and even inquired about the recovery of the first batch of generals through some channels, but these are far less than the shock of hearing it.

Those were their subordinates, comrades who fought side by side, and part of the strength of the military region.

Just like a knife doesn't hurt if it doesn't cut itself, other people can't represent them no matter what.

After getting the news, the boulder hanging in the heart of these high-level officials was finally put down, and a long-lost smile appeared on their faces.

Major General Zhou Yan, who wanted to tie Shen Yan up at the meeting last time, was so excited that it was hard to describe.

The tall alpha's throat was choked up, his eyes were red, and he was about to shed tears.

Because it wasn't someone else who was cured this time, it was the lieutenant who had followed him for decades, who was seriously injured trying to save him.

Shen Yan is not only the lieutenant general's benefactor, but also his benefactor.

Zhou Yan's current thinking is exactly the same as that of the Eighth Army: whoever dares to touch Shen Yan with a finger, he will definitely fight the other party desperately.

no matter who.

He swore in the name of the Eighteenth Military Region.

In the ward.