92. strong sense of crisis

Shao Xinglan was lying weakly on the table, pretending to be pitiful.

The teenager's eyes were red, his eyelashes were wet, and he rested his head weakly on his arm, covering his aching stomach with one hand, and his face was a little pale. Anyone who saw this look would feel unbearable.

He licked his dry lips, his amber eyes were fixed on the news from the light brain.

One second, two seconds, three seconds...

Although Brother Shen Yan didn't reply to the message, he knew that the other party would definitely not ignore him.

That's right, he was sure of the tenderness of the young man.

The sound of military boots from far to near was very clear in his keen ears, but this voice--

Shao Xinglan raised his eyes, and saw He Ling in white combat uniform looking down at him, and the icy and snowy breath filled the surroundings, making him The surrounding temperature dropped rapidly.

A few military students next to them were worried about being affected, so they moved two seats outside one after another.

The young man clenched his silver teeth and sat up straight.

Now he does not have the pitiful appearance just now, instead he stares at the other party with cold eyes, and said viciously: "Why is it you? Brother Shen Yan!" "Nutritional

solution, two." He Ling looked at him coldly With one glance, I don't want to say a word.

The slender fingers with white gloves put the two nutrient solutions on the side of the table, and quickly retracted them, as if they were worried about touching something dirty, without touching a corner of the table.

This attitude made Shao Xinglan's chest explode with anger. He stared at the back of the other party's leaving, his fingers clenched into fists by his side.

Then when he saw He Ling took his seat, he immediately took off his white gloves, and gently held Omega's slender wrist. The latter did not refuse, but smiled at him instead.

There was an unspeakable sourness in the boy's heart, and he lay back on the table again, buried his head deeply in his arms, his eyes were red.

Is brother Shen Yan really ignoring him now?

Because he chose He Ling.

What's so good about He Ling? !

Cold, a little affection. No fun.

He will be an adult in two days, and he will use his matching degree to prove that he is the most suitable for brother Shen Yan.

Just as he was suffering, a message was received on his optical brain, which was the special notification sound he had set.

Shen Yan: 【Don't forget to drink the nutrient solution. 】

The young man stared at the news for ten seconds, and finally reluctantly drank the nutrient solution that was almost thrown into the trash can, viciously as if he was drinking He Ling's blood.

As soon as he finished sending the message to Shao Xinglan, Shen Yan felt that his grip on his wrist became tighter. ?

Looking at the other's tight lips and cold expression, he seemed to understand something for a moment.

He Ling...Could it be jealous?

This kind of alpha made him feel a little novel, and a touch of joy rose from the bottom of his heart.