76. I will wait no matter how long

Shen Yan knew nothing about the heated discussions on the forum.

His attitude towards courses has always been meticulous, even if this course is not very important compared with the actual combat class.

The young man's back is straight, his slim combat uniform outlines a smooth waistline, his long legs are naturally close together, and his posture is standard and graceful.

He wears a holographic device on his head, his purple eyes are half closed, and his slender and thick eyelashes hang down, fluttering slightly with the changes of the scene from time to time, like a butterfly fluttering its wings.

Shao Xinglan sat beside Omega, and whenever the assistant teacher was not paying attention, he would look sideways at him, with a smile on his lips, and his amber eyes were full of obsession.

Brother Shen Yan is so pretty.

Can't get enough of it.

Alpha rests his chin with one hand, wraps his slender fingers all the way to the back of the ear, and flicks his fingertips lightly, as if playing an elegant concerto.

He tilted his head and kept his eyes on the other side for a moment. His white and tender face bulged slightly under the pressure of his palm, with a bright smile on his face. He looked like a young man who didn't know much about the world, innocent and innocent.

If you ignore his scorching eyes that are almost solidified.

The easy time is always so short.

After class, Shen Yan took off the holographic device and keenly felt that many people looked at him differently.

Even when his gaze swept across, many people would subconsciously avoid and avoid looking at those beautiful purple eyes.

Even the alphas who have been eager to move and want to strike up a conversation with each other have become timid, not daring to act rashly. After all, beauties are really violent, and a single blow can make them seriously injured.

Hiss, let's speak slowly.

This situation... seems a bit similar to the previous life.

Omega lowered his eyes and pondered. Because of the gap in strength and status, most people looked at him with admiration and awe, as well as faint fear. He was no stranger to this kind of look.

Well, but he didn't do anything.

From the young man's point of view, kicking and smashing the protective shield is just a basic operation of the actual combat course, and it is not worth mentioning at all.

"Brother Shen Yan...are you a little tired?" The young man's clear and sweet voice brought him back to his senses.

Because he was worried about the young man, Shao Xinglan took the initiative to lean over, resting his chin on his slender forearm and raising his eyes to look at him.

This posture made him a few centimeters lower than Omega. The young man half-raised his fair and tender face, with a bright smile, and looked particularly well-behaved.

The two were very close, Shen Yan saw each other's amber eyes as soon as he lowered his eyes.

The color is lighter than emerald green, crystal clear like glass, and it is full of his figure. There is no awe in the eyes of others, and there is no change, it is the same as before.

For some reason, there was a turmoil in his heart, and his mood relaxed a little. He smiled and said, "I'm not tired."

"Then, brother Shen Yan, do you want some candy?" The