59. unique gem

After Shen Yan went back, he first logged into the underground trading platform and withdrew the bounty on 'T51 Titanium Steel'.

Then added 70 million star coins to the reward of 'Super Variation Domain Gold', making it 220 million star coins, higher than the price of other rewards.

In this way, his priority becomes the highest.

However, when he was searching, he found that someone bid as much as 300 million star coins, which was higher than his price, and the premium rate exceeded 50%.

Before he clicked into the interface to check, the bounty disappeared.

Shen Yan couldn't help but froze.

Withdrawing so quickly, it was as if he deliberately avoided competing with him.

'It should be just an illusion. ' thought the young man.

Lu Yuntian's fingers quickly operated on the light screen, and then he breathed a sigh of relief, almost...was about to be discovered by Yan Yan.

His ID in the black market is also [Cloud]. The young man will definitely think of him when he sees it. It seems that he needs to change his name as soon as possible.

The brightness of the light screen reflects Alpha's charming peach blossom eyes, with a faint smile inside.

He didn't want Omega to know his purpose for the time being, and it wouldn't be too late to tell him after he got the exact information.

Yan Yan will be very happy when the time comes.

Lu Yuntian hooked his lips, looked at the messages sent by the information area, and checked them one by one, with a serious expression.

For such rare materials, it is best to go to the offline trading area of ​​the black market to trade in person. The transaction rate on the platform is too low, and many people will feel that there is no guarantee.

But for intelligence, the platform is faster.

At the same time, he is also always paying attention to the black market of the major planets, and I believe there will be news soon.

*

Two days later, He Ling's susceptible period finally passed safely, and Shen Yan also heaved a sigh of relief.

But these two days, apart from occasionally staring at him with blue eyes, and gently holding his hand, Alpha didn't do any extra actions.

The two discussed tactics in the audio-visual room, or fought in the mecha training room, and visited various retro cultural relics in the collection room, no different from how they used to get along.

Shen Yan could feel that the familiar He Ling was slowly returning, and the symptoms of the susceptible period were gradually reducing.

However, what the young man didn't know was that every night, this seemingly cold and abstinent, non-human being, the flower of Gaoling, whose handsome face was stained with unspeakable longing, would bury herself deep in Omega's clothes, sniffing wantonly. Smell the cool breath of mint.

Alpha's long eyelashes trembled slightly, hugged the young man's clothes and kept kissing lightly, and -

He Ling closed his eyes, he would dream that he was with his favorite Omega every night.

Under the light, the youth's porcelain-white skin is so white that it glows. The perfect body is presented in front of his eyes. When the cold white fingertips touch it lightly, he can feel the delicate and smooth touch and temperature of the skin, just like the Good suet white jade.