2. Don't worry, I don't like men.

The starship command room of the Norn.

The tall and ruthless officer stared coldly at the strong alpha soldiers in front of him, and slammed his fist on the stainless steel table, surging with anger, "Are you ashamed of him? Let an omega in The attending physician was kidnapped under the eyes, and the weapon was taken away!"

The pheromone belonging to the high-level alpha poured out, and the entire space was filled with an extremely strong sense of oppression, so that they couldn't even lift their heads.

"Takagawa!"

"Yes."

"Article 5 of the military code."

"No matter what the situation is, the weapon will not leave your body! I was wrong, sir, that omega is so good-looking, I didn't react for a while—"

No alpha would admit to losing to a frail omega, this is the arrogance that alpha is born with in the bones.

"Heh. I admit that that omega is indeed a rare beauty." Lian Feng sneered and looked down at the alpha subordinate who was gritting his teeth and showing dissatisfaction, "However, did you not respond for a while?

" After a few operations on the console, a video began to play on the ten-meter-long holographic screen. From Shen Yanzi's unconscious state, he opened his eyes, rolled over and got out of bed, and then quickly grabbed the weapon. The whole process only lasted a few seconds.

After repeating this scene ten times, Lianfeng turned off the screen with a 'snap' and mocked: "There is no interference now, let's talk about it, who of you can see his actions?"

"... "

The entire command room fell silent.

All the alpha soldiers drooped their heads, the pride of belonging to the alpha was shattered to nothing at this moment, and it was mixed with an incredible sense of absurdity.

They actually lost to an omega, or a beautiful, badly wounded omega? !

"It's not scary to lose to an omega. What's scary is that you don't recognize your own mistakes and are arrogant. After this mission is over, all vacations are canceled, so give me extra training!"

"Yes!"

**

Maybe my physical strength has reached the limit, Shen Yan Yi accidentally fell asleep in the treatment cabin.

He slept uncomfortably, dreaming in a daze and dreaming of the king of alien beasts who was said to have come from the abyss and polluted the entire planet on the eve of his self-destruction.

The sticky black tentacles tightly wrapped around the white mecha, and the disgusting mental pollution followed. He was like a butterfly stuck on a spider web that couldn't get rid of it. He was bound by his wings and couldn't break free, and was dragged into the endless darkness step by step.

The self-destruction system was activated, and he was instantly submerged in the dazzling white light and scorching heat, and he could feel the pain of scorched skin.

However, in the next moment, Shen Yan found himself in a giant white cocoon, a familiar touch was transmitted through the filaments, the frowning eyebrows were smoothed, and the young man slowly opened his eyes.

With a 'beep', the treatment cabin indicated that the treatment was completed, perhaps it was an illusion, Shen Yan felt that his body had recovered a little.

The cabin door opened, Shen Yan sat up straight from the treatment cabin, and immediately spotted the uninvited guest standing at the door.

The tall alpha officer was dressed in a black combat uniform, with a tall and straight posture. The leather military boots made a 'pat-tat' sound when he stepped on the ground. He strode towards him and finally stopped three meters away.

His face was stern, his arms crossed his chest, his gaze paused on that delicate face, and then he looked at the young man's naked upper body with a critical gaze, as if judging why the omega in front of him had such a strong fighting power.

The omega in front of him is not as petite and slender as other omegas. He is slender and slender, with a straight back, and the size of the skeleton is just right. Thin muscles cover it, outline smooth lines, and can feel the power contained in it.

However, his complexion was even whiter than jade, and under the illumination of the overhead light, a faint cold light appeared, making people want to experience whether it was as smooth as jade to the touch.

"Anything looking for me? Wait for me to get dressed."

Shen Yan was used to the gazes of the crowd gathered on him. He didn't notice the hostility of the other party, so he picked up the clean clothes on his own and started to wear them.

He doesn't have the gender concept of A and O yet. He subconsciously thinks that they are both men and have everything they should have. Anyway, there will be no less meat.

As Shen Yan picked up his trousers and slipped them into his straight and bare long legs, he asked the system in his mind, "Is this person the 'high-quality alpha' you said?"

Although he didn't fight, he intuitively judged the opponent's The force value is not low, and the momentum is not ordinary, obviously not comparable to ordinary sergeants.

"No, no, he's not." The system was startled and retorted excitedly: "He's not—!!"

"Oh." Shen Yan blinked, not understanding why the system was so excited.

If the system has an entity, it is estimated that he would be sweating profusely at this moment, "This alpha is not the mission target, even if he has a high degree of favorability towards you, it will have no effect. After encountering the mission target, I will tell you. !"

"Good."

Lian Feng didn't expect this omega to be so bold, to change clothes in front of the alpha.

He accidentally caught a glimpse of the omega's slender and white thighs and the buttocks that were raised from wearing pants. He immediately coughed a few times as if he was choked, and abruptly looked away, his throat tightened, but his tone Still indifferent, "Your name is Shen Yan?"

"Well."

"Why is an omega in the deserted star?"

"I grew up in the deserted star since I was a child. Later, my parents were killed by the star beast, and I was the only one left. "Speaking of this, Shen Yan's eyelashes were lowered, and his tone was a bit sad.

"...Sorry." Lian Feng apologized stiffly, and quickly changed the subject, "Your reaction speed and skills are very good, have you practiced?"

"As an omega who grew up in a barren star, you have to protect yourself a little bit. The means, are you right?" Shen Yan turned his head to look at him, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and the purple eyes seemed to contain waves, which was extremely confusing.

"..."