10. Omega Noble Academy

Shen Yan wrapped the bath towel and opened the bathroom door, the fingertips on the door frame turned white due to the force. He raised his hand and wiped the bloodshot that overflowed from his lips again, before lying vainly into the treatment cabin.

The treatment cabin worth tens of millions has played its due role at this moment, using high-tech means to restore the overdrawn body.

Shen Yan closed his eyes and let out a comfortable sigh. He couldn't help but be glad that the battle just now was in the holographic training room. If it were to fight on the ground, he would probably only be able to hold on for ten minutes without using mental power.

Alas, this body is really too weak. Shen Yan was a little annoyed, he asked the system in his mind: " When will the

quest object you mentioned appear?" A few days. The system suggested: "Host, can't you give up the mecha first if you haven't recovered yet?" Shen Yan was a little surprised: "Then... what am I going to do?" The system cheered: "Go and enjoy life. So good, let him take you to buy beautiful clothes, jewelry, to various banquets and auctions--" "If he has to go on assignments often, he will not be troublesome." Shen Yan recalled the past birthday parties, frowning. Said: "I don't want to go either, it's boring." Every time a large group of people would come to compliment him and his parents, he didn't know more than 90% of them. At this time, he would sneak away in advance without anyone noticing and find a secluded place to sit until the banquet was over. But that afternoon, the young man tried a lot of clothes on Shen Yi's expectations.

This is also the meaning of Shen's father and Shen's mother. Shen Yan is going to the Omega Noble Academy soon, and he must dress up and not lose the face of the Shen family.

Shen Yan has no special preference for clothes. He wears military combat uniforms and military uniforms all the year round. As long as it is comfortable, he doesn't care about anything else.

However, when Mother Shen showed him a dress with intricate lace and embellishments to try on, Shen Yan suddenly discovered that he also had requirements for clothes.

"These are the most popular styles at the moment, Xiaoyan, you can try it out." When

it came to the matching of clothes, Mother Shen became interested, picked up a pink dress and gestured at him.

There was too little attention given to Shen Yan before, so she didn't realize that her son's body proportions were perfect, and he was an excellent clothes rack.

She must dress up this son brightly today, so that people can see at a glance that this is an excellent noble Omega.

Shen Yan looked at the pink dress she forcibly handed over, full of pearls and other decorations, took it and threw it aside, frowning: "I don't know how to wear it, you have to wear it yourself.

" What's your attitude? The dress I chose for you—"

Mother Shen became angry when she heard it, is this an attitude toward her mother?

Such beautiful clothes, if they were replaced by Shen An, they would have happily tried them on.

"Mother, let Xiaoyan choose what he likes." Shen Yi said coldly, his tone was strong, and there was no warmth between mother and son in his words.

As soon as he opened his mouth, Shen's mother was like a cock with her throat strangled, her face blushed and she was speechless.

"...Okay, then you can choose for yourself." Mother Shen's chest rose and fell violently, she glared at Shen Yan, her lips trembled a few times, and she didn't dare to say anything after all.

She has always respected and feared this eldest son.

Shen Yi has outstanding talent since he was a child and has his own ideas. He became an officer at a young age, and his promotion speed was fast. He was promoted to a four-star officer in just three years, and he had a promising future.

If it weren't for him, the Shen family would never have reached the heights it is now.

However, what Mother Shen regretted most was that she threw Shen Yi to the servants since she was a child because she was afraid of trouble. She only remembered this son when she was showing off to others, and basically ignored him at other times.

This also caused her to be completely incapable of being a mother in front of the grown-up Shen Yi, and she had no position to ask for anything.

There are many noble Omegas who want to marry Shen Yi, and many of them have outstanding family backgrounds and can bring huge benefits to the Shen family, but Shen's father and Shen's mother have to refuse, so many opportunities are missed.

But what can be done? My son does not come home all the year round when he goes out to work, and he can't even see a person.

What's more, Shen Yi still has military skills in hand, and his status is much higher than the two of them. Under imperial law, not even biological parents could force a high-ranking officer to do something he didn't want to do.

Every time she sees Shen Yi's cold and indifferent eyes, and thinks of him killing star beasts outside, covered in blood, Mother Shen has a kind of fear that comes from her soul.

Just like now, she didn't dare to shake Shen Yi's decision at all, and had to leave in embarrassment under the gaze of the servant.

After Shen's mother left, Shen Yan glanced around in the luxurious clothes, and finally chose two sets of shirts and trousers that were not so exaggerated. However, from the exquisite workmanship of gemstone cufflinks, as well as some unique small designs, it can still be seen that the value is not cheap.

Shen Yi asked a few words in a low voice, and then wrapped up all the similar styles from the brand side, without blinking an eye after spending millions of dollars.

Not only that, he also gave Shen Yan a new suspension car, the cool appearance and superior performance are in no way inferior to the X-1 on the front of Shen's house.

After hearing this, Father Shen just frowned and said nothing.

This money was exchanged by Shen Yi with his own merit points, and he was not easy to manage.

But when Shen An heard about it, he was so angry that he smashed wildly in the house.

Over the years, he had only received a necklace inlaid with green energy stones when he first entered the academy. Even those pretty gowns are limited, only one or two per season.

Why did Shen Yan have a treatment cabin and a hover car worth tens of millions, and so many luxurious dresses!

The most unacceptable thing for him was that the latter two were actually given by the cold big brother.

When Shen An heard the servant talk about it, she felt incredible.

Is this still the eldest brother who is indifferent to his parents and wants to cut ties with his family?

He was so good to Shen Yan, and he was so generous when he made a move, how could he not be jealous.

Shen An only received the models made by Shen Yi himself when he was a child. They were all worthless things and were thrown away by him.

It seems that since then, the other party's eyes have become indifferent to him, and there is no trace of warmth anymore.

But Shen An didn't care at that time.

What does he want those ragged models for? Not as good as a beautiful dress.

But now, he regrets it.

Shen An Bit his lower lip, he thought angrily, knowing that Shen Yi could become a four-star officer, why didn't he hide it at that time? It's fine to pretend you like it.