98. Are you angry?

All the guests present saw Mrs. He's matter, and the acquaintances quickly exchanged a shocked look, then Dang Mou took a sip of the red wine in his hand, and began to talk about other things with a chuckle.

    The banquet resumed talking and laughing, as if what happened just now had never happened.

    With Mrs. He's lesson from the past, people without brains will discuss at the banquet.

    Not only will it not happen today, but it will definitely not talk about it in the future.

    However, they couldn't hide their shock in their hearts. Mr. Shao's assistant went over to handle it in person just now.

    Mr. Shao has a lot of opportunities and has hired at least 20 assistants, but only three or four of them actually attend this kind of banquet with him, and sometimes even they have to respect these few assistants.

    This is enough to show that Mrs. He's words really offended Mr. Shao, not Mr. Shao.

    If it was Mr. Shao's order, there might be a possibility of redemption.

    After all, young people are mostly impulsive when it comes to feelings. Compared with the interests in the business field, they have their own weight.

    But if it is Mr. Shao, the meaning is different.

    The attitude of the people in charge of the Shao family is obvious -

    the He family is over.

    There is no room for maneuver.

    In an instant, the status of the young man was infinitely elevated in the hearts of the guests, and he directly climbed to the top.

    For a while, everyone was in danger, and no one dared to say anything.

    The ladies who had the same heartache just now turned pale with fright, and hurried to the bathroom to clean up their makeup, their hearts almost jumped out of their throats.

    Mrs. Yu was standing next to Mrs. He just now.

    Her own son, Yu Meng, hadn't even spoken to the prince just now, but when Shen Yan came, the prince seemed to be a different person, with an earnest attitude, a completely different face from before.

    Madam Yu was a bit sour at first, but fortunately, fortunately...she didn't show anything.

    There are not so many unbearable guesses.

    She leaned on the wall with her hands, cold sweat slipped down her temples, her legs were weak, and she could hardly stand.

    Who would have thought that Mrs. He would be forced out of the banquet directly in full view after just a few words of discussion, which can be described as extremely embarrassing.

    If it were her, she would have died on the spot.

    Thinking of Shen Yan again at this time, Madam Yu shivered suddenly, her fingernails pressed against the smooth wall, her breathing was short of breath.

    She dared not even have a thought.

    The other party was Shaw Brothers, who was at the top of the wealth list, and the Yu Corporation was just a partner. As long as Shaw Brothers wanted to, he could replace them at any time.

    She didn't want to end up like Mrs. He.

    at the same time.

    Shao Xinglan was lovingly stroking the emerald cufflinks on his sleeves, his amber eyes curved into beautiful arcs: "Thank you brother Shen Yan, I like it very much." "