111. Sunset Rainforest Elimination Tournament-Blind Shooting

Commentator Chen Tao: "It is worthy of being the first military school. Ying Bochen challenged five people from Fenglin Military School alone, but eliminated two players from the other side without any injury!

It is worth mentioning that he is a freshman this year. The next time we meet, he should be in the main team, right?"

Shi Xuan: "Well, Ying Bochen does have great potential.

When he approached his opponent, he did not directly attack, but used the fog of the rainforest to cover his body and used broken giant trees to block the opponent's sight. At the same time, he raised his own talent-explosive power to the extreme, and evacuated with one strike, and the timing was just right." The

live broadcast screen replayed the picture.

The silver-gray mecha was dotted with red light, as if it was in a violent state. The powerful explosive power rushed towards him, but the movement was as fast as a ghost. Like a cold killer, he knocked down two people in an instant and evacuated quickly.

The opponent had no time to react.

Chen Tao exclaimed: "What a fast speed!"

Shi Xuan pondered: "This speed... His hand speed in operating the mecha has surpassed most of the main players, very impressive. It is said that the members of the First Military Academy all carried weights during training, so it seems that the results are remarkable."

Chen Tao made an exaggerated expression: "If you ask me, what is the most terrifying thing? The most terrifying thing is that people who are stronger than you work harder than you! Other military academies should learn from

this." Then he changed the subject, "So what is Ying Bochen's intention? The First Military Academy has always been the target of public criticism. He eliminated two people from Fenglin Military Academy, but also exposed his position."

The camera switched, and the Liehuo Military Academy, about 30KM away from Ying Bochen, was speculating on the opponent's route, and several teams around him also gathered towards the location of the beam just now.

The situation is not optimistic.

Shi Xuan: "It's a bait. The purpose is to attract the enemy's attention and buy more time for the other two teams."

"I can only say that Ying Bochen is very suitable for this role.

First of all, he is only one person. This means that he can move flexibly and freely, and can change his route at will, so it is useless to speculate on his route; secondly, his explosive power is very strong, which is very suitable for one-shot evacuation, and he can also break through in time during the encirclement. Third..."

Shi Xuan paused: "I don't know if you have noticed that Ying Bochen is creating an illusion that there is more than one person.

Including the continuous firing of particle cannons in front and the rustling of branches with chains after leaving, perhaps his real purpose is to cover up the existence of the third team."

Most teams in the competition use two formations.

One is five people fighting together, such as Jiuzhou.

The advantage is that they can take care of each other and are strong; the disadvantage is that they cannot disperse risks. Once besieged, it is difficult to break through and there is a risk of annihilation.

Another is to be divided into two teams, one team of two and one team of three, such as Xinghe.

The advantage is high flexibility. Even if one team is eliminated, the other team can continue. The disadvantage is that the strength of each team is also dispersed.