77. rub your hair | don't reject me

After He Ling left, Shen Yan raised his hand to touch the ends of his fluffy hair, it was completely dry.

It's not like drying him with the wind with a moderate temperature, but Alpha helped him dry it.

The young man was half lying on the bed, with one hand resting on his graceful chin, his beautiful purple eyes were empty, and he felt as if the touch of the other party's fingertips were still lingering in the hair, a soft, strange feeling like an electric shock.

This is the third time tonight.

Shen Yan pressed his chest, and his heartbeat had returned to normal, but before that he had obviously felt something different, what was the feeling of his heart beating uncontrollably?

I couldn't help but recall the scene at that time in my mind.

Sitting on an adjustable seat, he could just see the other person's movements through the mirror-smooth wall.

He Ling stood behind him, with his head lowered, his cold eyes seemed to soften a little under the light.

Alpha's eyes drooped slightly, and his bony fingers pulled back his slightly long hair with very light force, like a feather, plucking at the heartstrings.

The pure white towel gently wraps and wipes the hair, and the scattered hair is gently hooked and fiddled with the fingertips, and the cycle repeats.

Alpha's fingers are cold white and slender, with a faint luminescence on the surface, and the slender five fingers shuttle back and forth between the brown and black hair, combing along the direction of the hair bit by bit, from the root to the end of the hair, the color tone The contrast is particularly sharp, and there is an indescribable astringency.

From time to time, the slightly cool fingertips brushed the scalp lightly, bringing a burst of electric tingling, Shen Yan felt his breathing became a little short, his long and thick eyelashes trembled, and even his back straightened.

He Ling immediately stopped his movements, and looked at him with blue eyes fixedly, "Sorry, did it hurt your hair?"

"...No." Shen Yan lowered his eyes, and looked away from him, feeling that his throat was a little bit Dry.

The same goes for alphas.

His Adam's apple rolled impatiently, and his cool fingertips felt the softness of Omega's hair. The water droplets from the tips of the hair wet his cold white fingertips, and it seemed that even the air had become a little sticky. (The audit is very big, this is just wiping hair~)

Omega's pajamas are a bit loose, although the top button is buttoned, but the nape of the neck is slender and fair, and it has a pearly luster under the light.

He Ling tried his best to ignore these things, but his breathing was a little short.

He restrained his mind and continued to wipe the young man's hair. Every strand of hair was gently taken care of by the wet towel, and the movements were extremely delicate.

Shen Yan had never felt that time was so long.

Alpha's every move seems to be slowed down, the other party's concentrated expression, the touch of fingers passing through the hair, heavy breathing, and the itching and trembling that accidentally touched the back of his ear, everything, he can be clearly felt.

He regretted asking He Ling to dry his hair.

When the other party left, he tidied up his scattered bathrobes and put them in the closet, and put the wet towels into the washing machine.