30. He Ling's gift

The therapist Chu Mo was preparing the spiritual potion he needed. Shen Yan thought about it and opened the light brain on his wrist.

Ran Xinyu and the others must be very worried when he suddenly fell into a coma this time.

As soon as it was opened, the application on the social platform began to make a frantic noise. When I clicked it, countless people who I didn't know were applying to add him as a friend.

I don't know where to get the contact information.

[Hello, classmate Shen Yan, I am a reporter from Time Entertainment, is it convenient for an interview? It only takes five minutes, and you pay for the manuscript. 】

【I'm sorry, I'm your little fan, because I like you so much, I can't help but want to confess to you! You are so handsome, beautiful and sassy, ​​and you are our Omega light! Hope this news doesn't bother you. 】

【Shen Yan, do you remember me, I am Zong Yu! I'm in the same class as you, add a friend if it's convenient? ]

...

Shen Yan glanced at the number of applications, um, 99999+.

So, what exactly happened?

Yubai's fingertips tapped lightly on the outer wall of the treatment cabin, Omega's eyelashes drooped, purple eyes flashed suddenly, the biggest possibility is that his identity was exposed.

Is his disguise that bad?

But that's fine, he didn't intend to keep it a secret.

Ignoring all these applications, and setting the application rejection status at the same time, Shen Yan clicked on the message.

The four members of the Omega mech team really cared about him very much, and sent greetings one after another.

Especially Ran Xinyu, she thought that Shen Yan had something to go back, but she didn't expect that he would pretend to be a freshman to challenge He Ling.

The moment she saw the other's face, she was completely stunned.

So that the whole process was in a state of shock, and Shen Yan could not be found at all after the game.

Now, as soon as the other party goes online, she immediately sent a message, who was squatting and anxious in front of the light brain.

Ran Xinyu: [Teacher Shen Yan, how is your health now? Still uncomfortable? 】

Shen Yan: 【It's okay, much better. 】

Ran Xinyu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief: 【You're fine, this time you're really going to scare me to death. I asked for a leave of absence from the instructor for you, so you can rest at home. 】

After chatting for a while, she couldn't help sharing the latest news with Shen Yan.

[Teacher Shen Yan, you are completely famous this time! Today's hot searches are all about your entries, and Xingwang is about to explode because of you.

No one thought that the mysterious freshman was you, let alone that you could tie with He Ling, which gave us Omega a lot of ambition! ]

[Now there are many fans who support you, and many people call you the 'Light of Omega'. Saying you break a lot of people's stereotypes about Omega, I think that title sounds nice and fits you well. ]

Ran Xinyu: [Oh, yes, when you passed out, He Ling carried you out. Because of this, the CP area has already exploded. 】

If the last dance was an exception and some people insisted on etiquette to explain it, then this time obviously there is nothing to argue about.

In front of everyone's eyes, how many live balls caught He Ling's anxious look, and the picture of biting off the white glove was regarded as a classic.

For someone like He Ling who is obsessed with cleanliness, being able to achieve this level is enough to prove that that person is special to him.

Thinking of this, Ran Xinyu was immediately overwhelmed with excitement. This time, these CP fans finally stepped on each other's feet.

And Shen Yan's gaze lingered on the words 'He Ling hugged you out' for a few seconds, and there was an ominous premonition in his heart: [...What kind of hug? ]

Ran Xinyu said as a matter of course: [Of course, the princess hugged, and he hugged so tightly that he didn't want to give you to others at all. 】

Because of this, the CP area is going crazy.

Shen Yan: ...!

He raised his hand to cover his eyes, his long and thick eyelashes gently swept across his palm, trembling slightly.

Although he knew that He Ling was trying to save him, this way always felt strange.

Forget it, don't think about it.

Shen Yan calmed down and began to check other information.

The mailbox shows that there are four starred emails that need to be checked urgently, and the prompt tone will sound every time, indicating that these emails are very important.

He clicked on the first email, and the cover was an unsheathed long sword. The blade was extremely sharp, and the scabbard was covered with complicated black patterns. Even through the screen, he could feel the murderous aura and extraordinaryness contained in it. .

The signature at the top - from the Admissions Office of the First Military Academy.

Shen Yan briefly glanced at the content, to the effect that the First Military Academy admired his talent and strength very much, and hoped that he would give priority to the No. 1 Military Academy with the highest ranking, and promised various preferential treatment.

The cover of the second letter is a dazzling star map, covering almost all the star fields under the jurisdiction of the empire.

The southeast corner of the capital star is marked out, showing the location of the Galaxy Military Academy, which is also one of the four major military academies, and the content of the letter is similar.

The last two letters were sent by the Kyushu and Luohai Colleges respectively.

That is to say, Shen Yan collected the admission notices from the four major military academies in the empire with just one battle.

Shen Yan's eyes returned to the first email.

Compared with other military academies, he prefers the first military academy, after all, he will only choose the top1 military academy with the strongest strength.

Besides, He Ling's first mission objective is also there, but—

Shen Yan: "System, are there other mission objectives?"

System: "Yes. But don't worry, host, you will see you soon. Do you want to choose the First Military Academy?"

Shen Yan: "Well."

And he is not going to change his mind.

The system breathed a sigh of relief. The First Military Academy was an important mission location. Unsurprisingly, the three mission objectives will be gathered here, and I am afraid it will be very exciting at that time.

However - he looked at the host's unrecognized appearance, and sighed silently in his heart, maybe the other party didn't feel it at all.

Just as I was thinking, there was a knock on the door.

Shen Yi was the first to push the door and was about to pick him up.

Shen Yan looked at the darkening sky outside. He had been lying in the hospital for an afternoon and a half night. It was time to go back.

After his mental strength recovered, he felt that his body was much lighter, and his face was not as pale as before, which gave him a little more confidence in his recovery from his injury.

Ji Ran's face put on a bright smile again, cheering secretly in his heart, and now he can finally get rid of that annoying rival.

Just as the group was about to leave, He Ling strode in, his breathing was a little short, he looked at the young man who had recovered as before, and his tense nerves relaxed, "I'm sorry, can Shen Yan and I have a few words alone? What?"

Shen Yi's expression was slightly cold, and he didn't have a good impression on all the alphas who dared to kidnap his younger brother.

However, this choice is in Shen Yan's hands, and he will not interfere with the other party's opinion.

Naturally, Shen Yan would not refuse: "Okay."

So after Shen Yi got his brother's reply, he pulled Ji Ran, who was angry and reluctant, out of the room, and closed the door intimately.

"Are you looking for me...what is it?"

Shen Yan felt a little unnatural when he thought that he was hugged into the suspension car in such a posture.

"I hope you can come to the First Military Academy."

He Ling clasped his hands tightly, his tone was very sincere, his blue eyes locked tightly on the young man, "Although it is a bit presumptuous to say this, but... Xingya Noble Academy may not be suitable for You."

A dazzling new star with such a talent should go to the most suitable place for him, and let more people know and love him, instead of taking those useless courses in the noble academy.

"Well, I understand."

Shen Yan didn't hide it, and Zi Mu also looked at each other, "Actually just now, I received the admission letter from the four major military academies. My first choice is the first military academy."

".. Then I welcome you on behalf of the First Military Academy of the Empire, Junior Brother Shen Yan."

He Ling's thin lips evoked an obvious arc, like melting ice and snow, and the clear voice brought a trace of uncontrollable excitement.