56. Bounty client

After returning home, Shen Yan clicked on the encrypted email in the mailbox.

It's the same as what he received when he entered the black market. There is no source, no traceable address, only a string of encrypted links.

The note behind the link is to remind him to turn off the optical brain tracking and turn on the signal shielding device.

Second time making these and youth is fast.

A few seconds later, a blank light screen began to jump, and after the buzzing sound, a dialogue window similar to a social platform appeared this time.

[Hello, Explorer One, I am trader d9763 who is in charge of the 46th reward transaction. 】

Trader d9763:【This reward will expose your identity information to a certain extent, it is limited to the reward client, and it will be kept secret from others. Can you accept it? 】

Explorer One: 【Acceptable. 】

The black market is just a channel for Shen Yan. If he wants to heal his spiritual power, it is inevitable to expose his identity, and he never thought of hiding it.

Trader d9763: [Please provide your senior/special therapist qualification certificate, certificate of mental power level, and specific information on previous mental power treatments. Your identity will be verified after the appraisal is completed. 】

Trader d9763:【If it is a special treatment drug, you need to provide the drug registration number, and mail the sample to this address, xxxx, and it will be identified by an expert. 】

Explorer No. 1:【I'm not a therapist, and I can't provide medicine. 】

Seeing this sentence, the trader on the opposite side was stunned for a moment, and then sighed, it seems that this time he was doing useless work again.

Trader d9763, also known as Ye Ning, has been in charge of this bounty for more than six years.

Of course, for such a huge reward, she is just a member of a huge team.

The platform assigned at least dozens of traders like her. In addition, there were identification experts, investigation experts, negotiators, drug experimenters, etc., forming a whole team with a clear division of labor.

An independent review system was even set up to conduct the initial qualification judgment of personnel to quickly eliminate inappropriate candidates.

After all, the commission paid by this big client to the [underground trading platform] is as high as 300 million star coins.

The platform will draw 60% of it as soon as possible, but once the reward is reached, the remaining part will be calculated according to the proportion paid by each member, up to 50%, which is 60 million star coins!

60 million star coins are enough for her to buy a 600-square-meter three-story villa in the central area of ​​Planet Rose.

In addition, the clothes, jewelry, bags, the latest optical computer, the limited edition suspension car, etc. that she fancy, can buy everything she wants, and all wishes can come true. Don't even look at the price.

I feel excited just thinking about it.

This is the life everyone dreams of, Ye Ning thought as she looked at the tiny 50-square-meter rented apartment in front of her.

Therefore, even though she knew that the possibility of achieving this bounty was very low, she never gave up.

It's just that after so many years, looking at the meager income in the account, it is inevitable to feel tired.