96. Shao Xinglan's birthday party and intimacy

After the three of them finished, He Ling and Lu Yuntian still went to the fighting arena to fight.

In the end, the two suffered some minor injuries, not serious, but the strength of the top alpha should not be underestimated, so they will have to suffer a bit.

The heavy breathing was accompanied by the dull pain in the body, and he let out a few low coughs from time to time. Sweat slid down the bridge of the tall nose and wet the shirt, revealing the sharp muscle outline.

Lu Yuntian brushed his sweat-drenched blond hair, put his powerful arms on the fence and half hung his head, panting. Breathing, the sweat fell drop by drop to the ground, and soon formed a small puddle.

The hearty fighting just now finally released the anger in his heart. The pain was mixed with refreshment, and it seemed to vent all the pain and boredom.

The same goes for He Ling.

Alpha sat on the side steps, frowned, and half-closed his eyes to adjust his rapid breathing.

The white combat uniform on his body was already soaked, and the few strands of silver hair on his forehead were wet and stuck to the side of his face in a mess. Sweat snaked down the slender neck, which seemed to be covered with a layer of oil under the sunlight, and the whole body exuded strong hormones.

For such a He Ling, most of his usual indifference and alienation have disappeared, as if he has transformed from a high-ranking god into a human being, which looks more real.

It's not that disgusting anymore.

Miss Lu Yun glanced at the opposite side, grabbed the towel around her neck and wiped off the slippery sweat, the tough facial lines became clearer and more handsome in the sunlight.

Seeing this scene, the Omegas and many betas who were practicing fighting in the next ring turned red, their heartbeats accelerated, and they uncontrollably looked in that direction secretly.

Even with such a long distance, they could feel the hormones of the two top A's exploding, and the faint pheromones dissipated in the air, making their faces even more flushed. The muscle lines protruding from the clothes were smooth and powerful, crystal beads of sweat rolled down their faces, and their bodies were so perfect that they wanted to scream.

Even more eye-catching than the most popular male models, it is simply a visual feast.

Especially senior He Ling, he is so rare, cold and sexual. The coexistence of emotion and exudes a unique charm, which is fascinating.

Many people forced themselves to hold down the beating heartbeat, and the excitement made the blood start to boil.

This kind of alpha seems to have changed from a lone moon in the distant sky to a jade jewel within reach. How can you be reconciled if you don't try it once, even if you can say a few more words... However,

when the reluctant courage and the little deer messed up ... When the bumpy mood met those frozen eyes, it was as if a basin of cold water was poured down their heads, and everything turned into nothingness, which made them wake up from their fantasy all at once.

cold.

The bone-chilling cold without a trace of temperature.

Obviously it was just a slight glance, but it made people feel chills from head to toe.

He Ling is still that indifferent and alienated flower, never letting other people get close to the lone moon in the sky within three meters, and can only look up.