44. I want your...pheromone

After the matching degree test was completed, Shen An was helped out of the testing center by Shen's mother, and happily accepted interviews from several media.

Compared with Lu Yuntian, he did not receive the pheromone that Tianding suppressed and refused to release, and he did not inject high concentrations of inhibitors, so he was less affected and could remain awake. state.

Looking at the scenes swarmed by the media and the envious eyes of others, Shen An's fingers hidden in his cuffs trembled slightly, and he took the most reserved gesture towards the holographic camera.

From this moment, he clearly knew that his identity was very different from before.

That's right, he is no longer a 'fake young master' from a middle-class family, desperately trying to please his parents for the pocket money of tens of thousands of stars, living in the shadow of Shen Yan.

Immediately, he was a noble prince concubine, envied by everyone, and at the banquet, even the distinguished guests of the noble family would salute him when they saw him.

This is the life that belongs to him.

When he got home, the omega was helped by the housekeeper to get off the hovering car, the haze between his brows disappeared, and the expression of being obedient and pleasing in the past no longer existed, only the arrogance and arrogance remained.

Outside the Shen family villa, due to the 'madness' of Shen's father and Shen's mother, many servants could not bear it and left one after another.

The new servant saluted unskilledly, Shen An frowned immediately after seeing it, "Resign immediately, this kind of person is a shame for our Shen family!"

"Yes, young master, I will follow your advice. Order." The

butler's waist straightened again, and after bowing, he executed it meticulously.

Such poor manners should be fired.

With the support of the Second Highness in the future, the servants of the Shen family must use the highest grade, and twice, no, three times more than they are now!

Thinking of this, the butler smiled.

He will definitely help the Shen family take care of the affairs, coordinate all the personnel, and become an excellent steward of the noble family.

Yes, a high-class family.

When Young Master Shen An joins the royal family, it will be just around the corner for the Shen family to join the upper-class family, and his status will naturally rise.

Mother Shen also swept away her past depression, holding Shen An's hand with a smile on her face, and said softly: "Xiao An, how many dresses have the brand newly put on, let's go pick them?"

"By the way, there are also jewelry- -"

Mother Shen called the servants to bring the jewelry box, "In the future, you must dress up luxuriously and solemnly in front of the Second Highness, and every move must conform to the upbringing of noble omegas, and you must not let other omegas take advantage of it.

" Thinking of Lu Yuntian's extremely handsome face, Shen's mother was a little worried, the title of 'thousands of omega's dream lover' is not just talk.

Such a handsome and noble son-in-law, what if he is fascinated by other goblins.

"No." Shen An took out a bunch of ruby ​​bracelets and put it on her wrist. The bright colors made her skin whiter and her smile was sweet and wanton: "My Second Highness and I