55. great shock and satisfaction

Shen Yan tidied his clothes in the cockpit before coming down from the top floor.

Sweat is sticky and sticky on his body, which makes him uncomfortable. He needs to go to the bathroom to take a shower first.

The young man looked around in the corridor on the third floor, but he didn't see He Ling for the time being. He guessed that he might be in the bathroom at this time.

And judging by the degree of cleanliness, it should take a long time to come out.

Do not know the side effects of high concentrations of inhibitors?

It is said that just one can make Alpha completely weakened.

However, He Ling is a top a with a mental power close to 2s, and his resistance should be better than others.

Shen Yan thought uncertainly, a trace of worry flashed across his purple eyes.

At this moment, the butler came out from the next bedroom with obvious tension and worry on his face.

"He Ling...how is he?"

"Young master is fine, but a little weak." The

housekeeper saluted him and sighed softly: "Just now I heard a small noise in the bathroom, so I went to knock on it. Knock on the door. But the young master said he's fine."

"Maybe it's because of the exhaustion of mental energy and the injection of inhibitors."

Shen Yan's expression was slightly dazed.

The butler is right, the current He Ling cannot be compared with the usual him.

After more than an hour of all-out fighting, Alpha's mental and physical strength have dropped significantly. At this time, he was injected with a high concentration of inhibitors...

Shen Yan lowered his eyes, and his eyes revealed deep self-blame.

He Ling obviously went to the training to accompany him. He really shouldn't be dragging the alpha in the susceptible period to the mecha battle, obviously the opponent is in a relatively fragile and unstable state.

He Ling's body--

Butler: "It's okay, the young master's physique is very good. I will take care of him, you don't have to care too much."

Shen Yan raised his eyes to look at the butler with a serious expression: "Then you must inform me in time if there is any situation." The

butler responded immediately Next: "Okay."

When he left sideways, he instructed: "By the way, you can go to the rest room to take a shower. There is a whole set of clothes in the closet, you can choose what you like."

"Okay." Shen Yanshen thought No, I didn't care about the butler's words at all.

It was only when he opened the closet that he fully understood what the other party meant.

There are more than 20 sets of casual clothes of different styles neatly hung on the hangers, and there are more than a dozen sets of low-key luxury dresses. They are well-made, smooth in texture, and clean and tidy in ironing. They seem to be new in the season.

Shen Yan took out one of the sets for a visual inspection, and found that the size was just right.

It is impossible for the housekeeper to know his size, so it can only be He Ling.

But what about him-

some images suddenly flashed in Shen Yan's mind, Alpha's cold white fingertips and wet and hot kisses fell on his sensitive waist, accompanied by the other's deep and sexy panting...!