95. Let's talk

Hearing this sentence, Shao Xinglan's eyes turned red with anger, and he glared at him fiercely, his chest heaved violently, and he almost couldn't breathe.

If sight could kill, He Ling would have been killed thousands of times by him.

A gift from brother Shen Yan.

Brother Shen Yan gave it to him...

The young man coughed while holding the cabin door uncomfortably. He felt a burst of pain in his brain and felt a little dizzy, so he had to go to the lounge to recover.

If it wasn't for the lack of physical strength now, he would have to fight the opponent a few more times--

damn it! !

"Half an hour." He Ling still had a cold and indifferent look. Except for his face being slightly pale, his combat uniform was still neat and his image was not messed up. "Don't forget what you said before." Shao Xinglan snorted

coldly : "No."

Isn't it just sending a message saying that we will talk after the fight, but what is there to talk about between them?

The young man gritted his teeth tightly, feeling sour and angry, a thought suddenly appeared in his mind: He Ling didn't come to show off, did he?

Showing off the gift that Shen Yan's brother gave him, showing off that he confirmed his relationship with the young man.

definitely is!

He Ling must have deliberately angered him just now.

What is the flower of Gaoling, it is a scheming X! !

While Shao Xinglan was angry at the other party's scheming, at the same time he secretly hated why he had to ask, and actually fell into his way.

Brother Shen Yan actually helped He Ling modify the mecha?

Give him such a precious gift...

As the heir of the Shaw Brothers, Shao Xinglan naturally knows that the R-rank mech 'Silver Wing' has created an upsurge in the industry. It has never had a unique design and attributes. I don't know how much effort it took. .

Brother Shen Yan never gave him a gift.

The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable and aggrieved he became, his eye sockets became redder, and his long eyelashes were wet with sweat, as if he had cried.

After coming out of the training ground, Shao Xinglan ignored the support of the medical staff responsible for the safety of the military students, walked into the lounge alone, tried to straighten his back, and looked stubborn.

The young man bit his lower lip tightly, so that he would not show timidity in front of his love rivals!

There were quite a few people queuing up in the lobby at the mecha training ground on weekends.

The military students saw Shao Xinglan walk out weakly, followed by He Ling, and all cast surprised glances at them.

The stern alpha looks the same as usual, but the slightly short of breath and the sweaty combat uniform can still see the traces of the fight.

So, did the two fight in the mech training room just now?

Wow, what a coincidence.

The scene of the battle in the Freshman Exchange Competition is still vivid in my memory. At that time, they could be said to be fighting to the death, but in the end they were forcibly stopped, and both of them went to the hospital.