42. The fifth pair of heaven will appear

Feeling Shen Yan's pheromone, He Ling closed his eyes, breathing a little faster than before, and clenched his white-gloved fingers tightly. Although

didn't show anything special, he knew that his susceptibility period...maybe earlier.

At the same time, Lu Yuntian's muscles were slightly tense, and his dazzling blond hair fell, covering his increasingly seductive peach blossom eyes.

He felt that every cell in the body was activated by this pheromone, clamoring to release it.

In the next instant, alpha high-level pheromones filled the entire room, and the mellow wine aroma filled the air, trying to capture that ethereal mint scent, even if it was futile.

However, he thought that if the high-end liquor wj could be combined with the mint-flavored pheromone, the fragrant mint liquor would definitely be the most attractive taste.

Lu Yuntian leaned on the back of the chair, raised his hand and pulled his tie, his sexy Adam's apple swallowed, feeling an uncontrollable thirst.

Shao Xinglan closed his eyes and felt the mint fragrance floating in the air. It was faint, but the cool feeling infiltrated the bottom of his heart, and then spread to his limbs and bones, and even his breath was stained with this smell.

It turned out that this was Brother Shen Yan's pheromone.

The corners of the boy's lips rose, and the receptionist brought two glasses of mint water.

The cool water soaked the pale pink lips of the young man, he licked his lips excitedly, and his amber eyes shone slightly.

In the future, mint will be his favorite flavor, just like Brother Shen Yan.

Shen Yan was about to test the match, but met the Shen family in the hall.

It is not surprising that he and Shen An have the same birthday.

Father Shen didn't show up, Mother Shen accompanied Shen An to test, while the housekeeper waited outside the door with a worried look, watching the backs of the two and sighing.

Today's Shen family is really not as good as before.

Due to the high popularity of Shen Yan in Star Network, the media dug up a lot of inside information.

It turned out that Shen Yan had long since severed relations with the Shen family, and the selfishness and hypocrisy of the Shen family had been shown naked in front of everyone. Some people even suspected the identity of Shen An and Shen Yan as 'twins'. Fortunately, there was no problem with the genetic report. will not continue to spread.

And the Shen family's lack of vision and giving up the pearl of Shen Yan made them the laughing stock of the aristocratic circle.

Now Mother Shen rarely goes out, because once she goes out, she will inevitably face the ridicule and contempt of other ladies.

Her favorite banquet in the past has now become the last place she doesn't want to go. Except for socializing, she never appears in front of the public.

I came here today because the test match requires family members to accompany by default, otherwise she will not come.

After seeing Shen Yan and Shen Yi, their bodies froze at the same time.

Shen Yan looked at them.

I haven't seen her for a while. Mother Shen is no longer as bright and beautiful as she used to be. Even with delicate makeup, she can feel the haggard face, but it's not easy to see it.

Shen An is the same.

His eyes were clearly blue, and his chin was frighteningly pointed, revealing a frailty and gloomy feeling.