45. Pheromones and Birthday Banquets

Shen Yan supported his graceful chin and looked at the instrument placed on the table. The

translucent instrument stands tall, and the structure looks quite complicated. There is a small ball at the bottom of the instrument that connects to several nozzles above.

The ball was no more than the size of a thumb, and a drop or two of thin liquid was condensed in it.

This is what Lu Yuntian said about the pheromone collection device. It is said that it has just been developed and has not yet been put into use.

Alpha asked him to put the instrument in the place where he often stayed, with the doors and windows closed to form a closed space, and the instrument would automatically capture the pheromone in the air and extract it little by little.

However, this method does not seem to be very efficient. It has been two days, and only a little bit.

Shen Yan approached a little curiously, resting his chin on his slender and fair forearm, and observed from below.

The fluffy broken hair was scattered on the right side due to the posture, and the purple eyes became more and more magnificent under the reflection of the glass-like device, reflecting thousands of brilliance. The slender and thick eyelashes blinked gently, and the slightly warped arc reminded people of butterflies fluttering.

When he was very close to the ball, he did smell the minty fragrance that was exactly the same as his own pheromone, and the smell was stronger than his own.

Shen Yanyubai's fingertips touched the cold beads, and vaguely guessed what Lu Yuntian was doing with his pheromone.

Just, does this really work?

Use your own pheromone to fight against the 100% match pheromone -

although it hasn't been tested individually, from the last test results, he doesn't match any alpha more than 50%.

Instead of using his own, perhaps using a pheromone that matches Lu Yuntian better would be better.

Unfortunately, he agreed without much thought.

Shen Yan recalled that scene, perhaps not because he didn't think too much, but because Lu Yuntian's expression was too... He didn't know how to describe that feeling.

For a moment, he felt that the other party was like a beast who was afraid of being abandoned by him. He was persistently, stubbornly, and desperately seeking help. At the same time, there was a look of expectation in those peach blossom eyes, but it was well covered by him, leaving only the rest. A faint ray of light.

At that time, Shen Yan felt that he needed to protect the light in the eyes of the other party and must not let it dim.

The young man looked at the pitiful liquid in the ball, thought for a moment, and finally straightened up and took off the collar on his neck.

The slender neck glowed a faint cold light under the light, and the skin was white and translucent, as delicate as suet white jade.

The slightly straight arc is particularly attractive, not to mention that the part where the xian body is located has a little bulge, like a delicate flower bud waiting to be picked.

I am afraid that any alpha here will bite uncontrollably.

Shen Yan closed his eyes and tried to mobilize the pheromones in the xian body.

This was his first attempt to control the release of pheromones.

The body on the back of the neck was slightly hot, and the air was filled with the fresh mint smell, which was refreshing, much stronger than before.