32. The four major military academies

After a long day, Shen Yan replied to the emails from the First Military Academy alone, and soon fell asleep.

    This time he dreamed that he was in that giant white cocoon again, and there was a steady stream of spiritual power transmitted along the filaments, some familiar and some unfamiliar.

    Something seemed to flash through my mind, but it suddenly disappeared in the next moment, leaving only the surging mental power struggling to peel off this giant white cocoon, rushing out of the sky

      ——When Shen Yan woke up the next morning, Shen Yan opened his eyes.

     There was a momentary trance in his purple eyes, not knowing where he was.

    But soon, the sound of an important email brought him back to reality.

    Shen Yan closed his eyes, discarding that strange feeling, and when he opened them again, his purple eyes were already clear, and the original calm was restored.

    The slender finger touched the light screen lightly, and the pop-up email showed that it was sent by the Admissions Office of the First Military Academy.

    The email claimed to have received his reply, expressing that he was very welcome and earnest.

    In addition, he was invited to come to the military academy to test the level of mental power with the freshmen who were admitted in advance after half a month.

    Mental power is essential in interstellar warfare.

    Not only does it play an important role in the operation of mechs, but it is also a powerful means of attack, which can directly hit the opponent's brain and cause irreversible mental trauma.

    As far as most alphas are concerned, their mental power will be tested around the age of five; betas will be tested later, at the age of 10, and more than 60% of betas do not have mental power.

    In Omega, there are relatively few people with mental power, and most of them are below C level, so few people will specifically test mental power.

    As an Omega, the 'Shen Yan' in the book has naturally not been tested.

    However, before entering the First Military Academy, no matter whether you have taken the mental strength test before, you will have to do it again.

    One is to worry about false reporting or misreporting grades, although the probability of this is very low; the other is that the testing method of the First Military Academy is more accurate and can better stimulate the potential of freshmen.

    Shen Yan thought, it just so happened that he also wanted to test the recovery of his mental power.

    3S was in his heyday, and it is definitely not up to now.

    When replying, he caught a glimpse of the sending time of this email, 23:16:25 last night.

    It was only a second before I replied to the email that I was going to the First Military Academy.

    It's really fast.

    Shen Yan thought, maybe it was an automatic reply.

    Unexpectedly, the teacher of the admissions office waited for his answer all afternoon and one night.

    If the genius that the headmaster and all the teachers agreed with didn't reply, he would have come to snatch him by now.

    After breakfast, Shen Yan took off his pajamas and changed into a white shirt and black trousers.