71. Brother Shen Yan, are you comfortable? | Yanyan, I will help you

As the morning training time draws to a close, more and more names appear on the light screen, with dozens of names appearing every second, row after row like shining stars.

    With the full-court broadcast, they put a lot of pressure on those who were still on the training ground, and the rest had to sprint with all their strength—the

    coach looked at the display records on the light screen and divided the scores of the freshmen into three Grades :

    Freshmen who complete within 60 minutes are classified as the first grade, which belongs to the elite level; those who complete within 90 minutes are the second grade, with good physical fitness and great potential; 120 minutes are the standard line; the rest are naturally failing .

    Although it was only the morning training on the first day, it was also a test to a certain extent.

    The physical strength, stamina, perseverance, and muscle explosiveness of the freshmen are tested, and those who fail must be the group with the highest elimination rate.

    The First Military Academy has a high elimination rate every year, and the eliminated military cadets are accumulated through day-to-day training.

    If even the usual training cannot meet the standard, let alone other courses.

    More than 300 Omegas encouraged each other, 80% of them rushed into the second grade, and the rest were in the middle of the third grade, and none of them failed.

    When these Omegas in dark blue combat uniforms slowly stopped at the finish line, the coaches applauded first, and then many freshmen who had finished training also applauded.

    They proved themselves with strength.

    It proves that Omega is no different from other military students, and it proves that Omega's strength cannot be underestimated!

    Now there are at least a thousand cadets sprinting on the playground.

    And they far surpassed these people, surpassed these alphas and betas.

    The First Military Academy has always looked at strength regardless of gender.

    With Shen Yan, a genius omega with terrifying physical strength, in front, and more than 300 omega with good grades behind, who will dare to look down on them from now on? !

    A large number of people collapsed in the open space around the training ground, and the Omegas were also panting after simple medical treatment. He took a breath and found an empty seat to lie down, stretching his limbs without any image.

    At this time, gender was no longer considered, and the freshmen were all as tired as dogs, lying on one another in disorder.

    When I turned my head, I saw the embarrassed look of alpha/beta next to me. The two laughed at the same time, and then coughed at the same time.

    very nice.

    Yin Nan closed her eyes, feeling the cool wind blowing and the faint sunlight, the corners of her lips could not help but rise.

    It's really good to stay together without barriers and grievances, regardless of gender or family background. It feels really good to let everything go.

    The life of a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy is so simple and reckless.

    They can break the previous inherent prejudice in an instant, and they can also quickly establish an unbreakable friendship.