5. Is it good for the host to slap in the face? cool to continue

Shen An was suffocated for a moment by the instructed words, but the tingling pain in his right hand made him unable to continue thinking.

It was so painful!

Not only the pain, but also the numbness that was bitten by thousands of small insects, which gradually spread from the fingers to the entire forearm, and the fine torture was unbearable.

When did Omega, who was raised from a young age, suffer from this kind of crime, tears fell heavily, and his nose was red from crying.

The palm-sized little face was sweaty and looked very miserable, and it was especially pitiful.

Shen An's cries made the family's heart twitch, and the hall suddenly panicked.

The servants hurriedly handed over the therapeutic equipment and found ice cubes for cold compresses.

However, Mother Shen looked over and over, and there was not even a red mark on Shen An's tender white hand, let alone any wounds.

"What the hell did you do to Xiao An!" Mother Shen frowned and looked at him.

"Just shaking hands with my brother, didn't you see it?" Shen Yan's delicate face was full of doubts, "Or you can look for the video just now, I believe it can prove my innocence."

After speaking, he did not wait for everyone to greet him . , sat unceremoniously on the sofa.

But at this moment, a tickling came from Shen Yan's throat.

He frowned and coughed a few times, wiped it with his fingertips, and unsurprisingly saw a bright red.

In the past two days, he has become accustomed to this situation of vomiting blood at every turn. It seems to be a kind of self-repair of the body. After vomiting blood, he will feel better.

But now-

"Ahem, I came out of Desolate Star after all, so I may have lost my strength, or...let's hire a personal therapist for my brother? You don't need to worry about me."

Shen Yan said as if it wasn't lively enough. While coughing hard with his fist to his lips, he looked extremely weak.

Everyone's eyes suddenly focused on the young man's pale and delicate profile face and blood-stained lips, shaking involuntarily.

Such an Omega is like a devastated rose after a heavy rain. Although it is decayed, it has a thrilling beauty.

After finally regaining their senses, they found the key point: the young man's injury seemed to be much more serious than that of Master Shen An.

Many people did not show it on the face, but in their hearts they felt that Master Shen An was too squeamish.

On the other hand, Young Master Shen Yan is particularly distressing, and he has been silently enduring such a weak body. I must have suffered a lot when I was in Desolate Star, otherwise I wouldn't be like this, it's really pitiful.

"...Thank you brother, I really don't need it." Feeling the subtle eyes of everyone, Shen An quickly bit her lip and refused.

His temples were wet with cold sweat, and the pain made his voice tremble, "I'll just use the therapeutic apparatus." The

butler's eyes were full of distress: "But young master—"

Butler Shen Anchong shook his head.

He understands Father Shen's character and pays attention to face outside, but at home he hates the squeamish and noisy.

Shen An secretly looked at Father Shen's expression. Although he hid it well, his eyes were obviously a little impatient, and he was impatient with him.

He must not make his father angry with this little thing.

All because of Shen Yan!

The grievance in her heart and the pain in her hands distorted Shen An's expression for a moment, but in the next moment, the delicate Omega returned to her usual sweet and sweet appearance, as if the gloomy gloom just now was just an illusion.

It took ten minutes for Shen An to recover from the pain in her feet.

He was wet with cold sweat, and even bit his lips, looking even more miserable than Shen Yan.

Unfortunately, this loss can only be swallowed silently.

After a while, it was time for lunch.

During this time, the atmosphere was visibly awkward.

Shen Yan had nothing to say to them, because it was unnecessary.

He is not really Shen Yan, nor does he long for the so-called father's love and mother's love.

And the Shen family obviously didn't want to know more about him, or they were ashamed of his background as a desolate star, and could not wait to never mention this experience.

After being silent for a while, Father Shen spoke first: "I know Xiaoyan has had a hard time for you over the years. This is what we owe you as parents, and if you have any requirements, feel free to ask.

But Shen An is a child we raised since childhood. Not biological is better than biological, I hope you can accept him."

Saying it is hope, in fact, it does not give Shen Yan a chance to refuse, "I have asked someone to change Xiao An's genetic report, and both of you will be children of the Shen family in the future. Having

said that, Father Shen glanced at Omega, who was sitting on the sofa without saying a word, with a sharp look, and his tone implied a warning, "About Shen An's life experience, no one is allowed to reveal the slightest rumor!"

Shen Yan was in the dark Silently hooked his lips, he didn't expect that the Shen family was quite prepared.

It must have taken a lot of effort to change the genetic report in such a short period of time, right?

Sure enough, the three of them are a family.

As for 'Shen Yan', he was a poor outsider from the beginning, and he didn't integrate into this family until his death. Mother Shen echoed with a smile: "Xiao An is really good, and her grades in Omega

Academy are also good. Shen Yan, you just came back, learn etiquette with your younger brother."

It finally fell, completely relieved.

What if he was fake, who would know?

Omega unconsciously regained the confidence, "Brother Shen Yan didn't learn this before, right? Don't worry, Mom, I will teach my brother well."

Mother Shen showed a relieved expression and touched Shen An's hair lovingly.

Shen Yan smiled slightly: "Okay."

*

On the table about ten meters long, the same exquisite meals were brought up.

Among them, there are not only private dishes with full color and fragrance, but also a rare delicacy made of star beast meat - taken from the most plump and tender part of the abdomen of a sea beast called hoarfrost, a piece the size of a palm costs thousands of stars Coins are said to be very effective in nourishing the body.