29. Shen Yan wakes up

A class A hospital near the Imperial First Military Academy - Fes Hospital.

It has the best medical equipment in the world, which is jointly provided by the Class A hospital and the First Military Academy. Most of the time it receives military students.

Because of the brutal training volume, hundreds of military academies need medical treatment every day, and the mental damage caused by out-of-office missions, mecha battles, and even life-threatening serious injuries are in urgent need of medical treatment, all of which are closely related to the level of medical care.

Fes Hospital is backed by the TOP1 military school of the Empire, which means that it must have the best medical equipment and professional doctors, so as to provide a strong guarantee for these 'the future of the Empire'.

Inside the VIP ward of the hospital.

He Ling didn't even have time to change his clothes, and he didn't have time to take care of the sweat and dust on his white combat uniform.

Alpha sat quietly by the side, looking at the young man lying in the treatment cabin, his thin lips were tightly pursed, and his blue eyes were filled with worry.

"The test has been completed, the patient is suffering from severe mental overdraft symptoms, and he has been replenished with mental recovery fluid in time, but—" The

therapist knew the cleanliness of the favored man, and spontaneously stood three meters away, a little embarrassed, "To continue to use high-level medicines, you need S-level authority, or a debit amount of more than 50 million in your account."

As a Grade-A hospital jointly with the First Military Academy, all students of the First Military Academy have special permissions.

Ordinary military cadets enjoy B-level authority and can receive common medicines and recovery medicines free of charge.

The elite class enjoys A-level privileges and can enjoy the use of intermediate-level medicines and treatment cabins free of charge.

Those with a comprehensive strength ranking in the top 10 are entitled to S-level privileges, a certain amount of high-level medicines and exclusive treatment cabins, and those who exceed the amount need to pay at their own expense.

Shen Yan is not a military cadet at the First Military Academy and has no relevant authority for the time being, and his account is not enough due to the high cost of transforming the mecha.

Before he could finish speaking, He Ling took out the black crystal card with the highest limit and handed it out. The cool white fingertips contrasted sharply with the color of the crystal card, "It doesn't matter if you use mine, it doesn't matter if you exceed the limit."

"No need, use Mine." The

door was slammed open, and Shen Yi in a black uniform strode in, his face covered in frost, and directly forced his crystal card into the therapist's hands.

The therapist gave He Ling a slightly embarrassed look. The latter took back the card and nodded lightly, "Use his." After

reading the documents, he knew that the four-star officer in front of him was Shen Yan's brother.

I knew it early on.

Not long after, Ji Ran also pushed the door into the ward.

His face is not very good-looking, and every super-high-speed drag racing is a burden on the heart.

However, Alpha tried his best to look calm, trying to make a good impression on Shen Yan, and he must not be like the last time.

"Brother Xiaoyan—"

When he saw the young man lying in the treatment cabin with a pale face and a little blood on his lips, he felt a pain in his heart and couldn't help but want to get closer, and was immediately stopped by an arm, who was his friend Shen Yi.

At the same time, Ji Ran felt an extremely cold and oppressive gaze, accompanied by a voice as cold as snow: "No noise in the ward." That

voice was cold, with a kind of refusal to others. The indifference from thousands of miles away, as soon as he opened his mouth, the temperature of the entire room dropped a bit.

Grass, who is this alpha?

Concerned about chaos, Ji Ran discovered that there was another alpha in the room.

All the worries in his heart turned into resentment. He turned his head with a bad look, facing a pair of azure blue eyes without any waves. The bottom of his eyes seemed to be frozen like a frozen lake, making people feel frozen from head to toe at a glance. .

No, it wasn't his delusion.

Because Ji Ran felt an extremely cold and terrifying pheromone, and the oppression brought by the high-level pheromone came over the surface, making his body stiff and almost breathless.

Ji Ran gritted his teeth and looked at each other. With this amount of pheromone, the iconic long silver hair, and the golden badge on his chest, the identity of this alpha was about to be revealed -

He Ling.

The ace of the first military academy, the top genius with super spiritual power.

Even if you have never seen him before, you can recognize him at first sight.

Just, why is he still here? !

Wasn't this rumored Flower of High Mountains shunning any Omega?

He Ling lowered his eyes to look at Omega who was still sleeping after taking the spiritual recovery liquid, but the other party was not affected by it.

He quickly withdrew the pheromone, it was just a warning.

After a brief silence, He Ling turned his gaze to Shen Yi, who frowned deeply and was surrounded by storms, and introduced himself for the first time: "Hello, I'm He Ling, Shen Yan's... good friend."

He His voice was very low, and even the cold breath around him seemed to dissipate.

"Shen Yi, Shen Yan's brother."

Shen Yi paused and looked at the well-known alpha without a trace, feeling that the other party was very different from the rumors, "Thank you for sending Shen Yan over in time."

"You're welcome."

He Ling took it back after saying that. Eyes, blue eyes focused on the young man.

For a while, the ward was surprisingly quiet.

The eyes of the three alphas were fixed on the pale and delicate Omega, and no one looked away.

*

System: "Host, are you feeling better?"

Shen Yan heard the system's voice in a coma.

He is in a very strange state now. He seems to be half-dreaming and half-awake. He can perceive the outside world, but when he wants to wake up, he feels very weak.

System: "Don't worry, host. Your mental body was seriously injured before, and so was your body. Now you have overdrawn your mental power. This is the protection mechanism of the body's spontaneous operation, and you will wake up soon."

Shen Yan looked at the sleep in the brain . The golden feather monarch, understood why his body was so weak.

It was a bit of an adventure this time.

However, it was difficult to meet the opponent, and winning the game was his only thought at that time.

Shen Yan: "Who won in the end?"

System: "Tie."

Shen Yan: "Is that so."

He also expected.

After all, his mental strength could not support long-term battles.

System: "Host, He Ling's favorability level has reached 30, and the first stage rewards will be distributed immediately. As long as you take this bottle of super recovery liquid, your mental power will be restored."

Shen Yan: "Okay. Thank you, System ."

System: "...You're welcome."

In this battle, the entire StarNet was boiling, the host's performance was so amazing, and the three mission objectives increased their favorability at the same time.

[Mission target He Ling, favorability +20, current favorability 70]

[task target Shao Xinglan, favorability +20, current favorability 20]

[task target Lu Yuntian, favorability +20, current favorability 40]

According to the stage task Progress, He Ling's favorability has reached the mission goal of the second stage, and Lu Yuntian's favorability has also reached the first stage.

Therefore, it now has two bottles of super psychic potion.

The system simply combined the two bottles of medicine into one bottle.

Such a powerful medicine, if the host can't recover, then it can retire.

Shen Yan lay in the treatment cabin for a while and rested for a while. After regaining some strength, he tried his best to open his eyes.

The treatment cabin made a 'beep' sound, and the cabin door opened from above.

The alphas who were waiting on the side immediately held their breath involuntarily, watching the young man's slender eyelashes blink gently, and finally opened those magnificent purple eyes, and at the same time heaved a sigh of relief.

Shen Yan has been in a coma for a whole afternoon, and if he doesn't wake up, the atmosphere in the room will drop to freezing point.

"Thirsty? Drink some water first."

"Brother Xiaoyan, how are you?"

"Don't move, I'll ask the therapist to come here." The

three outstanding alphas at the same time.