57. Mental Pollution and Healing

Actually... saved? !

With a sound of 'click', the door finally closed automatically after the alarm sounded, and the emergency defense system was activated, blocking all the painful growls and violent mental waves inside.

Even if the sound of the wall vibrating is still there, at least the scene is under control.

The feeling of being left behind made several medical staff sweat all over their bodies, their legs trembling uncontrollably, they stood weakly while leaning on the wall, and looked in Shen Yan's direction.

When they saw oga not far away and the golden butterfly resting on his head, everyone was stunned, as if seeing a god descending.

Oga's delicate facial features become clearer under the light, her porcelain white skin is radiant and translucent, her figure is perfectly proportioned, and her purple eyes are unparalleled, just like the goddess of beauty who came out of ancient Greek mythology.

The golden-feathered king butterfly spread its wings, and sprinkled a faint golden light on the top of its head. The youth seemed to be shrouded in holy light, elegant and dignified, and every move radiated with divinity-

for them who survived the desperate situation, that is redemption.

The violent heartbeat was completely uncontrollable, and the gratitude and excitement were beyond words. No one knew how thrilling it was to be rescued just before dying.

They even want to crawl at each other's feet, thanking 'God' for their salvation.

After being absent-minded for several seconds, they finally realized clearly that it was Oga in front of them who saved them.

As soon as possible, it was the first time they met, but everyone instantly recognized this top genius with a spiritual level of SS, and at the same time had a new understanding of Shen Yan's beauty.

Compared with him himself, the photos on the star network are too rough, and it is impossible to describe one-tenth of the other party's agility and naturalness.

And the spiritual body above the young man's head was also extremely dazzling, which deeply attracted their attention.

The golden butterfly is only seven or eight centimeters, so small, so cute, but it can easily resist the restless mental power of S-level, and its strength is terrifying.

These medical personnel have never recognized the strength of the SS class so intuitively at one moment.

Such an understatement blocked the violent mental power, but Shen Yan's face remained normal, as if it was not worth mentioning. But that's what makes it all the more terrifying.

"Thank you."

"Thank you for saving me."

"Thank you very much."

...

After a little relief, they sincerely thanked the young man. Shen Yan nodded slightly with a natural attitude, but his attention was focused on the last Inside the room.

In addition to the roar of the general's collapse, he also heard the wailing of the spiritual body, one after another, mixed with the chaotic wave of mental force, painful and desolate.

The Golden Feather King Die also heard it, and shook its tentacles slightly on the young man's head to express his sympathy.

Zhan Xun was also shocked by Shen Yan's strength, and had a little more confidence in this treatment.